Designer pubes for the modern man?

Discussion in 'The NAAFI Bar' started by Silent_Assassin, Sep 11, 2007.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. right before I get shot down in flames I know this has been done in the past but all the posts I've seen have been in reference to the ladies of the site.

so,

whilst having a shower this morning I was thinking that the old nether regions needed a tidy up, which generally occurs 2 -3 times a year. not being a guru of the latest fashion it struck me that I may be stuck back in the past in pubic hair design. I've never had complaints over the years and the weeds never get out of hand so to speak but...

is there some unknown rule of style, like the 2007 autumn and winter cut I'm unaware of :?

2. There goes the cereal, how to put me of my fcuking breakfast you tw*t.

3. My bold

Blimey either you are old and fat and nothing grows in the shade, or you dont see a lot of action do you?

4. There goes the keyboard, Mouse and Modem. All I can SMELL is coffee :pukel:

5. Just go the whole hog! Think the latest style for a man is known as the back sack and crack wax ...

6. I'm neither fat nor old for your information 8O but I'll admit I must have spent some serious time in the shade cos I ain't exactly tall.

As for getting enough, I tick over quite nicely thank you. Do you require a demonstration :?: Looking at my busy schedule I'm available sunday night

7. How do I remove hair from my back, sack and crack?

Shaving your genitals is possible but you need to take care, particularly around the sensitive skin on your balls.

Here are a few options for getting rid of those hairy bits. Most you can do yourself, but you may choose to use a salon. Many beauty and grooming salons now offer treatment times for male clients.

YOUR BALLS

Whatever method you use for shaving your balls, you may find it helpful to trim excess hair first with a small pair of scissors.

You can shave your balls with a wet shave, but for this you need a steady hand and also confidence you won’t cut yourself. A safer alternative would be to use a hair removal cream designed for the sensitive ‘bikini’ area. Check the packet to see it mentions this and seek advice from a pharmacist if necessary.

Always follow the manufacturer's instructions and don’t leave the cream on for longer than recommended. Always try a patch test first to ensure you’re not allergic to the cream.

Don't use creams designed for hair removal on other parts of the body. Don't use wax as this can pull, tear or bruise the delicate skin around your balls.

YOUR BUM

Again you can use hair removal creams designed for use around the bikini area, so see the advice above.

Some guys do wet shave this area but it’s not always that easy a feat to perform. Waxing is possible around the thigh and bum area, but can be very painful and is better performed at a professional salon if at all.

Remember if your bum is very hairy it may look odd to shave patches of it so you might just want to remove the hair on your balls and crack rather than the whole of your bum.

YOUR BACK

Back hair can be removed with hair removal cream although you’ll probably need someone to help with this. A regular hair removal cream is suitable although follow the manufacturers instructions and don’t leave on for longer than stated.

Alternatively you can use wax strips to pull out hairs and you can buy these at your pharmacist or supermarket. Again you’ll need someone to help you. You may prefer to have your back hair removed by waxing at a professional salon.

YOUR CHEST

Hair on your chest can be removed with wax strips, waxing by a beautician at a salon, wet shaving or hair removal cream. Be careful around your nipples where skin feels more sensitive.

When will hairs grow back?

It all depends on the method of hair removal. Waxing pulls out the hairs by the root so lasts longer than hair removal cream, which in turn lasts longer than shaving.

Waxing will last between a month and six weeks, hair removal cream will prevent regrowth for up to a week and shaving will keep you hairless for a day or so.

As mentioned, some parts of the body are not suited to waxing and care should be taken to avoid that method if it could harm the skin.

Alternatives to these main methods include laser removal or electrolysis (which permanently removes hairs), sugaring (which works like waxing) and threading (which plucks out hairs). These are methods that require professional help.

8. Hmm a comprehensive report.... cheers

but theres no way in hell a razor is going round my hoop... what would exercise winnits cling too :?

9. old_fat_and_hairy

old_fat_and_hairy LE Book Reviewer Reviews Editor

Hoy! There is a registered trademark on that, you know!

10. Sorry OFnH no offence meant, but obviously plenty taken. Hey if the cap fits... :wink:

11. Liar.

12. Biped

Biped LE Book Reviewer

Right, where to start? Ok, I've got it . . . fags, poofs, shirt-lifters, bottom-touchers, chocolate boulevard expeditionaries, benders, gays, gender-issued, gender short-changed and all that sort of thing to do with misuse of a man's tools.

LEAVE THEM THE HELL ALONE!!! (or go and get a sex change).

Hope that helps.

13. old_fat_and_hairy

old_fat_and_hairy LE Book Reviewer Reviews Editor

I find it easy. I don't have pubes, just cobwebs!

14. Why would men want to remove hair from their chest?

15. Silent_Assassin,

Perhaps you could PM Shumarcher? He appears to offer quality hair care products?

G,D&R.