Designed to Kill

Discussion in 'RLC' started by HE117, Jan 10, 2012.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. That brings back some memories. Notice they all have their helmets scrimmed up!

2. Caught me out. I thought it was going to be a film all about the Aldershot Concrete Company! ;-)

3. How come blokes and weapons looked Way Ally-er in WW2 than on these videos. And that was, what, 25 - 35 years previous?

4. I had that SLR!

5. How embarrassing an ATO having to drive a Land Rover with red wings!

6. Good film, I cried.

Did you see how that boy was carrying his toy SLR? Fuckin disgrace, really.

Luckily nothing happened to "Little Johnny" when he was shoo-ed away by sisters boyfriend, imagine the guilt, she s in seventh heaven with that bloke (he was out of the "What a window-cleaner saw" films) doing her back chute in and little Johnny gets blown to pieces. Explain that to yer mum.

In all, 7/10, but I wouldnt watch it again, too scarey.

• Like Like x 1

7. I know...slack little ******.

8. Yeh, Walting little bastard.......

My fave is the twat with hammer and punch, trying to eject that shell, with the breach open, using percussion tools, I would have given my left arm to have seen that live, in slow motion. One of Darwins best.

We had a Scouse M******, C-subs No.1, must of been 89/90 in Soltau, I was Acking on the active CP and we had a big Fire-plan going on for hours, (for those of you that dont know, a fire-plan is a time set-piece on pre-allocated targets, guns are layed and loaded ready). During a lull, the BV s went on and all of a sudden "Boom". CPO gets on the line and asks which gun had fired (although we could of guessed) and no answer came from C-Sub. CP Crew-commander then goes over to see C-sub and finds Scouse reassembling his Fire-control-box! Scouse s excuse was that the FCB was faulty, thats why he ND ed, and he was having a look at it?!

Reduced to LBdr and sent to the Outer Hebrides, bless him.

9. Luvverly...chiefys, slr's, 43's, saladin, wombats....off for a quick one off the wrist.