Design a new cap badge.

Discussion in 'RLC' started by General Melchett, Jul 15, 2005.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. General Melchett

General Melchett LE Moderator

Rumour has it that, by 2010, the RLC badge will change yet again.

Get designing kids, and post them on the site.

There may a prize for the best one.
  2. I can remember talking with old soldiers of the RASC era who would constantly slag off the RCT as being dross, unprofessional and whatever other rude words they used then. And I also remember the last decade or so where the RCT have slagged off the RLC as being dross, unprofessional - you get my drift??

Is a new capbadge needed? I don't think so. What is wrong with what you have? Is it unrepresentative of some aspect of the founding Corps? Or is this because of PAYD? Now that we don't feed our soldiers in barracks anymore are you looking to replace the motto???

How can "We Sustain" appear on the badge when we can't?????
  3. [align=center][​IMG][/align]

[align=center]Why not let differant factions wear a differant badge? Like these above for example!![/align]

[align=center]Better yet, take a bit of each one, and create a single badge from that[/align]
  4. I'll have the one second from left...looks like the best one! (and it matches an old belt I've got in a wardrobe somewhere....)
  5. Stacker
  6. I agree baggy my boy very Stoke on Trent
  7. How many of you would like a cap badge for each hat that you are wearing at the moment, 'cos that many really would break the bank.
  8. This is my contribution hopefully should get a bit of topical debate flowing :0)

9. Who cares what fcuking badge we suffer to place on our foreheads,
    They have changed it once, (without a by-your-leave) and they will do it again with the same amount of consultation! Its the one on our right arm that counts.
    If they think they can pidgeon hole us into a larger cap badge, good luck to them, We know different!!!
  10. Incorrect. Storeman were stackers. Does this ignorance of the RAOC basics indicate a certain 'troggishness' on your part?
  11. Yes, Stacker