Desert Patrol Sack: UK customisation

I managed to pick up a 45l Patrol sack in desert colours but was wondering if it would take well to a can of
green spray paint to put it in line with use in the UK

has anybody tried this?

any tips would be most welcome

Thanks

That sounds proper bo mate, go for it.While your at it, take it to a good kit tailor who can add the Ginsters pouch on the back and the sausage roll holders on the sides, you stab dick.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!

thats so clever, however I do not have a sausage roll,
what i do have is a real job in the real world and when you get laid off in the next round of defence cuts,
and you cant get a job as a truck driver or nightclub doorman,
i would like you to think about how if you had stuck in at school, you too could have had a real job

I choose to be a STAB, and i enjoy it, I get to come and go as i please
you, however, have no say in your 'chosen career'

you ARAB dick

Young 'uns, nowadays, terrible, no respect and a rag-head
hater, to boot.
bet you earn wads of dosh as well, do tell.

Nice one Tubs, good to see that you think so highly of the organisation you spend your spare time trying to emulate. I bet you don't have a sausage roll, you probably nearly took your fingers, off scoffing the last one.

Z

Zarathustra

what i do have is a real job in the real world and when you get laid off in the next round of defence cuts,
i would like you to think about how if you had stuck in at school, you too could have had a real job

you ARAB dick

Nice bite Gareth

you ARAB dick

Good grief - What a total ****. I bet you are the pride of your Battalion.

Ill be mobilising again later on this year,

i was hoping to get some advice form the people who claim to know best, the professionals,
but it seems we are again embracing the one army concept with all the worth it is due, apparently

I was going to deploy. The day before, I got a phone call saying I was too old.

i was hoping to get some advice form the people who claim to know best, the professionals,
Here you go then - Don't buy a cheap shit desert daysack then spray it green. You'll look like a typical member of your sub-standard organisation, in rag order with a raft of gucci "improvements" to his already ill-worn uniform and accoutrements. You ******* Gareth.

but it seems we are again embracing the one army concept with all the worth it is due, apparently
Buy an cover
Put cover over bag
Dry yer fuckin eyes

Yes and your reply seems to fit right in with that concept.

Why would you want to spray a day sack green - you will look like a right c**t. There again if the day sack fits wear it.

I managed to pick up a 45l Patrol sack in desert colours but was wondering if it would take well to a can of
green spray paint to put it in line with use in the UK

has anybody tried this?

any tips would be most welcome

Thanks
I got a desert brown daysack from the Yanks years ago. I DPM'd it with fabric paint. One green, one brown. Looks good enough to pass the RSM test, and hasn't needed to be re-done in 6 years. Use the good Dylon stuff though.