Desert Island D!cks

L

lumpy2

So if you were stranded on a desert island, which 3 Arrsers would you choose to be stuck with, and why?

(PS. I knew this thread was a bad idea, but some big boys made me do it)

So if you were stranded on a desert island, which 3 Arrsers would you choose to be stuck with, and why?

(PS. I knew this thread was a bad idea, but some big boys made me do it)
Jarrod, obviously. To look after our general health and to ensure we were always alert...
Iron Duke, to entertain us with his tales of trains, and Deltics in particular. Can't wait.
Fat Cav, to maintain all our appliances to ensure we look our best at all times.

A selection of 'Now that's what I call music' CDs.
A bundle of Forum or Penthouse from the Seventies.

And my luxury, The Snail, to keep house.

Anyway, Jarrod for his scintillating wit and humour, Ugly to make the sausages and Tango-Lima to do the porridge (sugar no salt please). Luxury item: self-filling beer barrel. Music: Rolling Stones

The Snail for obvious reasons - to keep "equipment" from rusting...
Grey_Mafia to keep control and to mother me.
Jarrod for humour, recipes for muffins, filth and innuendo and generally being likeable and good at hissy-fits.

I'd also accept steven seagull, DieHard, Dingerr and Auld_Yin as illegal immigrants as long as they bring some beers.

L

lumpy2

Anyway, Jarrod for his scintillating wit and humour, Ugly to make the sausages and Tango-Lima to do the porridge (sugar no salt please). Luxury item: self-filling beer barrel. Music: Rolling Stones
I presume Ugly would also trap/snare and despatch the sausages first :)

Grumblegrunt

LE
Book Reviewer
jarrod would be one of the worst people to take - besides him playing where;s the soap all the time he cant cope with knackered washing machine so whats he going to do on a desert island and with sluggy of all people. besides the fact that she will burn like a crisp and not get up till tea time.

Grey mafia could at least do her bounty girl bit once she's slimmed down.

Mrs Mac obviously

Sluggy so we have something to burn if it gets cold. Not burn her of course, but seeing as her blood is about 98 percent proof then putting a wick in a small bowl of it should be effective.

And Jarrod, because every group on holibobs needs a cooking/brews bitch

:)

Sent by carrier pigeon using Speckled Jim

1. Dashing Chap
2. Womblefruit
3. Tropper
Luxury Item - Mess Webley / 1 round

Why?

Tropper? He will build me a fully operational / armed attack helicopter and a rowing boat from a few grains of sand and a leaf from a palm tree in under an hour. He will then teach me in about 90 seconds to fly and operate the helicopter to the limits of it's ability.

I will then order Tropper into the boat and send him on his merry way - rowing like the Cambridge first eight to safety and his next mission. - he must be saved for posterity.

Launch a violent and destructive attack against the island and it's population of two before returning post haste to Arrseland with a sense of achievement about me.

The webley - just in case Tropper isn't as skilful as legend would have it. Could you imagine being stuck with those three for more than a few minutes?

Jack Daniels for his survival skills.

Johnboyzzzz who is so tall he could pluck me a coconut whenever I fancied one.

The Iron Duke for his wit and sartorial advice. He'd tell me if the coconut shells and grass skirt are so last year or not :biggrin:

My luxury, a fridge full of Pol Roger ....

The Snail for obvious reasons - to keep "equipment" from rusting...
Gery_Mafia to keep control and to mother me.
Jarrod for humour, recipes for muffins, filth and innuendo and generally being likeable and good at hissy-fits.

I'd also accept steven seagull, DieHard, Dingerr and Auld_Yin as illegal immigrants as long as they bring some beers.
I ain't gonna mother you if you can't even get me name right!

Kirkz, because he is the best person I know for scrap heap challenges and would probably have a four bedroom house built with hot and cold running water, central heating, electric and internet access out of three coconuts, a plank and the shopping trolley found in the lagoon.

Lady_Padbrat (aka Mrs Mac) for the same reasons Taboo wants her. Plus she's a good laugh.

Gonna have problems deciding on the third. PA... Steven_Seagull... Jarrod... Joker62... nobbyd.... sod it, Carlos_Sanchez it is.

Luxury item: has to be something to play tunes on, with all the music in the world pre-loaded on it.

Tropper 'cos' he knows and can do everything/anything

Fair maid of perth 'cos' hearsay has it she's a hooker,

The snail as the reserve 'team'...
Under duress I was forced to fix it and at no charge either.

Grey_Mafia, will you mother me now and take me to your ample bosom and feed me Banjos and bottles of Stout and mop my sweaty brow 'n stuff?>

Latest Threads