• ARRSE have partnered with Armadillo Merino to bring you an ARRSE exclusive, generous discount offer on their full price range.
    To keep you warm with the best of Merino gear, visit www.armadillomerino.co.uk and use the code: NEWARRSE40 at the checkout to get 40% off!
    This superb deal has been generously offered to us by Armadillo Merino and is valid until midnight on the the 28th of February.

Desert cap with Union Flag

Anyone know where I can get one of the desert/sand colour baseball caps of the type worn by contractors (and Prince Harry). I would prefer one with a real flag and not the Stars and Stripes.

Cheers,

JW

G

GLESGA-NED

You'll find most of them get done in theatre. Well mine was anyway. They can get done bespoke by the locals in the tailors shops for a few dollars or euros. I got one done while I waited. Pretty amazing, seeing as the local does it manually on a sewing machine unlike in the UK where its all automated and computerised.

If you want to look like a penis you can buy a baseball cap with Union flag then get the chogi's to embroider your callsign onto it.

Inspector71 said:
Anyone know where I can get one of the desert/sand colour baseball caps of the type worn by contractors (and Prince Harry). I would prefer one with a real flag and not the Stars and Stripes.

Cheers,

JW
In that case (in bold) you may use my avatar, but without the "BUGSY". :D :D :D

MsG

Latest Threads