Desert cap with Union Flag

Anyone know where I can get one of the desert/sand colour baseball caps of the type worn by contractors (and Prince Harry). I would prefer one with a real flag and not the Stars and Stripes.

Cheers,

JW

HM supplies in Brecon (and probably all their other stores)...also in green for your under cover mission to the local chippy

G

GLESGA-NED

You'll find most of them get done in theatre. Well mine was anyway. They can get done bespoke by the locals in the tailors shops for a few dollars or euros. I got one done while I waited. Pretty amazing, seeing as the local does it manually on a sewing machine unlike in the UK where its all automated and computerised.

If you want to look like a penis you can buy a baseball cap with Union flag then get the chogi's to embroider your callsign onto it.

Inspector71 said:
Anyone know where I can get one of the desert/sand colour baseball caps of the type worn by contractors (and Prince Harry). I would prefer one with a real flag and not the Stars and Stripes.

Cheers,

JW
In that case (in bold) you may use my avatar, but without the "BUGSY". :D :D :D

MsG

Aunty Stella said:
Bugsy said:

MsG
He said "Cap", not "Dishrag"
You err, Aunty_Stella! He said flag. :D :D :D

MsG

Praetorian said:
Bugsy said:
Aunty Stella said:
Bugsy said:

MsG
He said "Cap", not "Dishrag"
You err, Aunty_Stella! He said flag. :D :D :D

MsG
Still a dishrag :D
The lad asked about a REAL flag, Praetorian. He's obviously already made up his mind to use the Brit flag as a dishrag. :D :D :D

MsG