Desert cap with Union Flag

Discussion in 'Weapons, Equipment & Rations' started by Inspector71, Aug 5, 2008.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

  1. Anyone know where I can get one of the desert/sand colour baseball caps of the type worn by contractors (and Prince Harry). I would prefer one with a real flag and not the Stars and Stripes.


  2. naafi in the COB sells them

    plain sandy colour with union jack
  3. HM supplies in Brecon (and probably all their other stores)...also in green for your under cover mission to the local chippy
  4. You'll find most of them get done in theatre. Well mine was anyway. They can get done bespoke by the locals in the tailors shops for a few dollars or euros. I got one done while I waited. Pretty amazing, seeing as the local does it manually on a sewing machine unlike in the UK where its all automated and computerised.
  5. If you want to look like a penis you can buy a baseball cap with Union flag then get the chogi's to embroider your callsign onto it.
  6. In that case (in bold) you may use my avatar, but without the "BUGSY". :D :D :D

  7. He said "Cap", not "Dishrag"
  8. You err, Aunty_Stella! He said flag. :D :D :D

  9. Still a dishrag :D
  10. The lad asked about a REAL flag, Praetorian. He's obviously already made up his mind to use the Brit flag as a dishrag. :D :D :D