Desert Boots.

From Amazon, Aldershot's finest foot coverings are available for far less:

View attachment 587057

All you need is some paracord for laces and you'll be transported back to the 80s, getting the crap kicked out of you in the Traf, then puking your ring up outside Tony's fish bar.

Oh. Just me then?
tucked in arran jumper for effect, oh that look, so stylish

I do not accept the Evolutionary theory.

The human foot is an exceedingly delicate limb containing 28 bones, 33 joints and 100 tendons, ligaments and muscles.

Nothing brings a striding man to a screeching halt faster than the pain of just the tiniest pebble under the ooooh so sensitive fascia of the sole of a bare foot.

One can only imagine the bruised, bleeding state of one's soles if one walked just 5 miles without shoes, even on pavement!

Imagine walking the 4000 miles from Yugoslavia to India, fighting all the way as did Alexander the Great's army, clad only in sockless open Greek sandals!

View attachment 590405

Previous Next

The First Man walked barefoot on the soft grass of Garden of Eden. Contrary to current scientific thinking, the first men were more intelligent and skilled than ourselves, not less, and as human beings are unable to walk on most of the world terrains without some form of foot protection, they urgently had to become footshod immediately after the Expulsion. Enoch's profession was a shoemaker.

Ah, the oracle of chodville has spoken.

Taking what you say with less than a pinch of salt. You’re own scientific theories also include:
Women can’t fight in body armour because of their breasts
Women can’t fight in tanks because of their breasts
And now you’ve added your own scientific theories of feet which appear by your words to go against current (real) scientific thinking.

Are you still a semite who’s anti semite? Do you still not like Israeli women? Confusing given the way, the wording and what subjects or comments you post.

1626857568516.png

Sorry, I thought the thread was about dessert boots...

arcticfox042

War Hero
Ah, the oracle of chodville has spoken.

Taking what you say with less than a pinch of salt. You’re own scientific theories also include:
Women can’t fight in body armour because of their breasts
Women can’t fight in tanks because of their breasts
And now you’ve added your own scientific theories of feet which appear by your words to go against current (real) scientific thinking.

Are you still a semite who’s anti semite? Do you still not like Israeli women? Confusing given the way, the wording and what subjects or comments you post.
Screen Shot 2021-07-21 at 10.36.40.png

Only when they're stained with beer, piss, puke, kebab sauce and fanny juice.
Mine had matching stains on each toe cap, blood on the left from a bit of aggro with a Green Howard, and ketchup on the right from the post punch up dirty burger and pommes

Bought 2 pair of these, 1 pair took me around the world.

Easily found on Ebay using search for "British Army Issue Desert Suede Leather Non-Combat Boots"

s-l1600 (1).jpg
s-l1600 (2).jpg
s-l1600.jpg

Latest Threads