Derry families want soldiers prosecuted

Discussion in 'Current Affairs, News and Analysis' started by big_red, Jan 31, 2011.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. It happened nearly 40 years ago. They need to get over it. Lets bring back up all the other shitty incidents of the Troubles while we are at it!! That sounds like a ****ing brilliant idea!! Nothing brings about peace like digging up old grudges!!

2. Is it not Londonderry? or am I old fashioned.

3. You're quite correct it is Londonderry.

During their little quest with the Saville inquiry they also claimed they "just wanted vindication, they didn't want anyone to go to jail at this late stage".....so guess they were lying then. Cnuts.

4. Its just not in the interest of the relatives agenda or those behind them to ever let any chance of publicity pass them by , this comes as no surprise , there never will be a lasting peace.... to many making a living still from the "troubles" to let that cash cow slip away .

5. Thankfully no chance of this happening with this current Government.

6. Porridge_gun

Porridge_gun LE Good Egg (charities)

Bring them to justice, charge them, sentence them then free them before they get issued their shiney prison pyjamas under the same GFA that saw many of the murderous terrorists freed.

7. Seamus O'Shean: "Oi'm fooking outraged I iz, sure I wants me compensation for me uncles, brothers, cousins best friend twice removed being murdered by dem bastard brits so I does I do".

RTE talking shite head: "So how old were you when Paddy O'Taegue was murdered by the brits and how did it effect you"?

Seamus O'Shean: "We'll, I wasn't even born then so I wasn't but I've read all about him in Phoblacht so I did, so Oi'm proper outraged so I is iz so I am to be sure".

8. Tell them to **** off

9. which would have been my reply if this was in the naffi bar

10. Oh Feckin dream on, its Londonderry BTW.

11. Auld-Yin

Auld-Yin LE Reviewer Book Reviewer Reviews Editor

Don't forget the compensation packages!

12. Perhaps time for a story about 'Soldiers wanting Londonderry families prosecuted'. I can dream.

13. Can we not just dump some of Porton Downs Cold War leftovers on that cack filled boil of a city?

14. Are the Paras not covered by the Good Friday Agreement?

Or did that prat Blair deliberately leave them out in order to appease Gerry and Marty?