Derrick Bird

Discussion in 'The NAAFI Bar' started by Father_Famine, Jun 2, 2010.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Congratulations to Derrick Bird for doing something many men have wanted to do for years..................

He got Coronation Street cancelled...
  2. I know it's the NAAFI, but it's not the time or the place. 12 innocent people have perished at the hands of that nutter and many more injured. Sorry for not joining in the spirit of the establishment. I live in West Cumbria and dont feel like laughing at the moment.

Mod Edit.
    Oh for God's sake grow a sense of humour or get out.

Up until the death of St. Diana of Knighsbridge this country had a big pair of swingers when it came to sick humour.

Since then the Daily Mail reading Scouse victim mentality has taken over.

3. in_the_cheapseats

in_the_cheapseats LE Moderator

Seconded. Not the place today for this type of humour
  4. What's the best way to Workington?

Shoot through Whitehaven :twisted:

I'll get my coat :oops:
  5. Guys, it's the NAAFI bar. This has happened through squaddie times of old, and for years to come. I think that it is very sad what happened, but it is squaddie humour! If we loose that approach, we may as well be French! It gets us through the darkest times, and makes us the best in the humour!
  6. Residents in the West Cumbria area have been told to get to lower ground as the gunman is now believed to have an AC130 after an 11 Killstreak.
  7. Ord_Sgt

Ord_Sgt RIP

Ahhh get yourself on as they say in wet parts. If you don't like the humour feel free to go elsewhere. False outrage, oooh look at me I'm so offended. None of you knew any of them, none of you really care a jot, so stop pretending otherwise you attention whores.

I'm saddened some people died but I can't bring myself to be overly excited by it, sh1t happens, daily, all over the world

I want to know what shotgun he was using, 12 kills and 11 wounded, thats pretty good shooting in my book, re-loading while driving too, I can barely use my mobile phone.
  8. in_the_cheapseats

in_the_cheapseats LE Moderator

So you're pissed again.

Get a life mate. Maybe better, see the MO.....

When the humour is towards one of our own, I have no hassle.

When it is against little old grannies with their face blown off by a loon, then, I'm sorry, you're just a bit sick.........
  9. LOL take a tablet, furiously googling faceless granny jokes :)
  10. No false outrage at all, I live in west Cumbria, you don't know me from Adam, so how do you know that it wasn't members of my family that were killed? you don't, so keep your comments like that to yourself for 24 hours, some of the dead are still lying on the street where they were slain, so show a little respect for once. I like a laugh at misfortune as much as the next man and love black humour, but this one is too close to home to join in I'm afraid.
  11. Gremlin

Gremlin LE Good Egg (charities)

So you're getting the hang of the NAAFI then?

Suck it up; the humour rule applies to everything.

I'd rather complain that the only decent joke on here so far is the openning one!
  12. What is the similarity between Cumbria and my car? Both have a Boot with a dead Bird in it.

13. If they were, what the fuck are you doing on the internet being outraged? Shouldn't you be mopping some grannies face up of the floor or some such if it was the case?

No one is forcing you at gun point to read it you know.....
  14. I lost two relatives in the shootings, my mum and my sister were one of the dead