DERISORY FINE FOR RACIST CROATIA FOOTBALL FANS

http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=F1k4taTwwDU

So - there has been £15K fine imposed on the Croatian FA for racial abuse of Emile Heskey of England. This compares with £25K for Manchester United having received 7 yellow cards against Chelsea. Proportionate? I don't think so.

It is not the first time that Croatian fans have made no secret of their racism and their Nazi/Ustase sympathies, after all is said and done.

What next? I would: 1. Ban Croatia from international sport for 5 years.
2. Defer EU membership until anti-Nazi legislation in enforced on the German and Austrian model. 3. Impose a hefty surcharge on all Croatian holidays by EU travel firms until this problem is sorted.

TheIronDuke

ADC
Book Reviewer
Yeah, fair comment. But at the end of the day, that Desailly is a fucking lazy thick nig....

shit.

Is this thing on?

I don't really think that fining the Croatian FA will make much difference to the local neo-nazi who is actually causing the trouble. Personally I would ban Croatian fans from attending matches, that would soon shut them up.

TheIronDuke said:
Yeah, fair comment. But at the end of the day, that Desailly is a fucking lazy thick nig....

shit.

Is this thing on?
Something like that 'David Beckham thought that the tsamai? was the Newcastle fans' :D