Derek MacKay: Scotland's finance secretary resigns after allegedly sending hundreds of messages to 16-year-old boy

More SNP scandal , renamed the Scottish Nonce Party , first wee eck now this , they are all doomed I tell you....

"The Renfrewshire North and West MSP is said to have sent the boy 270 messages on social media after befriending him over Facebook and Instagram. "

What is most worrying is that a person in that position must have believed that nothing could go wrong .

Was the youth 16 when this started ? no doubt we will soon know.

SNP

Westminster's fault, move along nothing to see.

TamH70

MIA
More SNP scandal , renamed the Scottish Nonce Party , first wee eck now this , they are all doomed I tell you....

"The Renfrewshire North and West MSP is said to have sent the boy 270 messages on social media after befriending him over Facebook and Instagram. "

What is most worrying is that a person in that position must have believed that nothing could go wrong .

Was the youth 16 when this started ? no doubt we will soon know.

SNP
Excellent was for the post, not for the ex-minister and probably soon to be ex-MSP as well.

Guy's a complete prat. And if he did start sending the messages when the kid was under 16, he's a criminal as well. If this goes as badly as I expect, he'll be signing the Sex Offender's Registry at his local nick, which will either be the Divisional HQ of the "Crazy K" at Mill Street in Paisley or the walled fortress with spiked battlements in Ferguslie Park. Either way, he'll be popular.

What makes it worse is the complete prat is my constituency MSP, and, worse than that, dear reader, I voted for him.

Oops.

Sackcloth, ashes, hat, coat, taxi!!!

philc

LE
The emperor is strong with the SNP.
Must agree for a party of what 50 MPs plus MSPs they do seem to attract or have a few wrong uns

Excellent was for the post, not for the ex-minister and probably soon to be ex-MSP as well.

Guy's a complete prat. And if he did start sending the messages when the kid was under 16, he's a criminal as well. If this goes as badly as I expect, he'll be signing the Sex Offender's Registry at his local nick, which will either be the Divisional HQ of the "Crazy K" at Mill Street in Paisley or the walled fortress with spiked battlements in Ferguslie Park. Either way, he'll be popular.

What makes it worse is the complete prat is my constituency MSP, and, worse than that, dear reader, I voted for him.

Oops.

Sackcloth, ashes, hat, coat, taxi!!!
When you voted.
Was there a moustached bloke wearing a natty purple robe and a whiff of sulphur in the air?

TamH70

MIA
When you voted.
Was there a moustached bloke wearing a natty purple robe and a whiff of sulphur in the air?
Yes. Obviously.

overopensights

ADC
Book Reviewer
It beats me how these 'busy' shites like Mackay and Vaz etc find the time to chase skirt and trousers,

A solicitor friend of mine now in his 40s when in 6th form, he did 'work experience' in the H o C, he told me that he was chatted up about four times on his first day there!

Last edited:

Chef

LE
Is this. possibly, the result of voting for the SNP as a knee jerk reaction?

I know in the rest of the UK there are safe seats but they can be lost, as Labour discovered recently. I get the feeling that for many Scots there is no alternative to the one trick party. Hence some of the dodgy characters getting seats.*

*This in no way detracts from the sterling efforts in dodginess shown by MPs of all parties and I apologise if any offence was caused.

Yes. Obviously.
Bet you vote for the next SNP gobshite though...the Emperor is obviously strong North of the Border.

Odious little toad. God riddance to him.
Good riddance to him? Sadly not. The shameless git hasn't gone anywhere - he's just resigned as a minister. So, he's still an MSP, still drawing his pay, allowances and expenses and still, presumably, being voted for by the likes of our Tam!

I have an idea that it was a rather rash move posting this thread in CA. The potential of the subject matter is far too rich and joyous.

Latest Threads