Derek Chauvin on trial for killing of George Floyd Trial live stream...

Is Derek Chauvin - Guilty or Innocent?

• Total voters

Gout Man

LE
Book Reviewer

TamH70

MIA
One wouldn't be surprised if the unintended consequence of this kangaroo court was that the white half, or more than half (I'm not really sure about the demographics) of the Minneapolis P.D. hand in their guns, their badges and their body armour and invite their bosses to try and enforce the law without them as they obviously have no qualms about an officer being sent to prison for doing his job and trying to arrest a known thug.

If Floyd hadn't done what he did on that day, he wouldn't be dead, and millions of dollars of property damage and more than a few deaths would not have occurred. Whatever Chauvin did was in response to Floyd's own actions.

One wouldn't be surprised if the unintended consequence of this kangaroo court was that the white half, or more than half (I'm not really sure about the demographics) of the Minneapolis P.D. hand in their guns, their badges and their body armour and invite their bosses to try and enforce the law without them as they obviously have no qualms about an officer being sent to prison for doing his job and trying to arrest a known thug.

If Floyd hadn't done what he did on that day, he wouldn't be dead, and millions of dollars of property damage and more than a few deaths would not have occurred. Whatever Chauvin did was in response to Floyd's own actions.
Apologist.

How am I a simpleton my opinion is in the minority, George Floyd died of a fentanyl overdose, just look up the toxicology.
The doctors disagree with you. For some reason, the jury chose to believe the doctors, rather than "random bloke on the internet who is desperate to find some reason to vindicate Chauvin".

Anyway George Floyd was a career criminal, who physically abused his baby mama several times, The Dude was as an absolute scumbag.
If "he's a criminal, so of course I can kill him" was justification for the police use of lethal force, there should have been a lot more dead people in front of the Capitol on January 6th. "Attacking the police with metal poles and bats? Shoot them all, they're criminals".

At some point, we might guess at your motives for defending someone who was clearly guilty of killing someone, for no other reason than he could. "Simpleton" is possibly the kindest conclusion.

Last edited:
His actions have not been shown ro be racially motivated

Or people who find it odd that the twitter mob baying racist can overide all fact based evidence and make the man racist simply based on the colour of those involved.
You don't think Chauvin is racist, fair enough.

It appears the beautification of George Floyd has began already from a very senior US Politician.

Nancy Pelosi said - "Thank you, George Floyd, for sacrificing your life for justice," because of you and because of thousands—millions of people around the world who came out for justice, your name will always be synonymous with justice."

I bet his family are thanking him too for sacrificing their life, as they buy their Mansion's, garish clothes and brand new Corvette's

Race baiter Bonnie Greer has just been on Jeremy Vine's telly show. In regard to American police, she used the words 'para military' and 'hit squads'.
FFS.

I had left channel on Sky news, turned telly on, and there was a person of black colour lady crapping on about the UK and how we should learn from this. Lasted about 10 seconds listening to abject drivel, but this is going to be leeched upon. Still I am a white privileged racist unless I prove otherwise it seems. One of the reasons I decided to retire from my job was the company wanted us to sign a pledge that we were not racist and accepted all comers etc etc. Even my black mates hated it as they said "this just made it worse for all of us". They refused to sign as well.

Gout Man

LE
Book Reviewer
Race baiter Bonnie Greer has just been on Jeremy Vine's telly show. In regard to American police, she used the words 'para military' and 'hit squads'.
FFS.
How do you do it?
Watch and listen to J Vine, how do you do it? You’ll be pouring whisky on your corn flakes if you’re not careful.

Gout Man

LE
Book Reviewer
Did she wear the plastic jade gob-job tongue stud to the trial or go with the zirconia?
Another reason why we shouldn’t give the public a vote;)
I suppose by the time they got to this prospective juror Nelson had ran out of objections, he was pissing against the wind from the very start.

The Officer Lt Nazario has quite a history of speeding failure to stop, failure to produce drivers license, etc. the US Army is looking into him as well for his repeated run ins with the law
The Police Union PR machine swung into action, has it? High-definition camera phones, and police body cameras, are increasingly proving that there are too many situations where people are injured or killed by incompetent US police officers. In many cases, the motives look... questionable. Surprise, surprise - roll out the victim-blaming, because those who so desperately want to believe it wasn't racism are desperate to find any reason to explain away Police incompetence.

Officer Cartman and his pal decide to pull someone over, and after much shouting and gun pointing, dispense some summary justice for "failing to Respect Mah Authoritay" by mace and physical force - all caught on video, all successfully making their Police Department look like a bunch of racists (because, polite black Army Officer being pepper-sprayed and knee-struck by a hispanic cop and a white cop).

I'm perfectly willing to accept that they might not be racists; and they give anyone a kicking because they reckon they can get away with it ("Thin Blue Line!")- but it's fair to say that the police concerned look like a pair of morons with anger management issues. I daresay we'll soon see footage of polite (but poor) white drivers getting pepper-sprayed by white cops to prove our suspicions wrong...

Believing that America is Great - fine. Wanting to believe that America is the land of opportunity, and that it isn't racist - admirable, if naive. Insisting that there isn't any racism in American police officers, in the face of all the evidence? Delusional. Insisting that "it's all their own fault, they're criminals, they deserve it" and making comments about how "they" are going to riot just to indulge in "kinetic shopping" is when you should take a look in the mirror, and admit that perhaps you're racist too.

(Edited to correct the skin colour of Officer Cartman)

Last edited:
The doctors disagree with you. For some reason, the jury chose to believe the doctors, rather than "random bloke on the internet who is desperate to find some reason to vindicate Chauvin".

If "he's a criminal, so of course I can kill him" was justification for the police use of lethal force, there should have been a lot more dead people in front of the Capitol on January 6th. "Attacking the police with metal poles and bats? Shoot them all, they're criminals".

At some point, we might guess at your motives for defending someone who was clearly guilty of killing someone, for no other reason than he could. "Simpleton" is possible the kindest conclusion.
Fact Check:-
The original pathologist and subsequently a panel of pathologists led by Dr Fowler disagreed with the doctors.... They're found no evidence of any injuries caused by the compression and the prosecution had to bring in a pathologist willing to invoke burke and even that was sitting on a persons chest and not kneeling on his shoulder.

Latest Threads