Derek Chauvin on trial for killing of George Floyd Trial live stream...

Is Derek Chauvin - Guilty or Innocent?

• Total voters

Gout Man

LE
Book Reviewer
1. A Mistrial is pretty much guaranteed on appeal after Mad Max Waters threatened the jury/city with more violence if she didn't get the verdict she wanted - the judge basically admitted that would be grounds for a mistrial but did not have the courage to do it himself

2. President Biden is absolutely hell bent on instigating a race war by constantly declaring America is constitutionally racist whilst providing zero explanation on what he means and the proof - as witnessed recently the Chinese are absolutely laughing their cocks off and threw BLM etc back in to the face of Secretary Blinken when that idiot thought he could tiick off China for their genocide and other human rights abuses

3. The American mainstream media are actively and deliberately contributing to the hatred, violence and division by constantly lying that American cops are basically hunting and killing black people - the actual statistics do not back up the perception but if it is repeated 24/7 then many people believe the media without checking the stats for themselves. A very recent Rasmussen poll found that within Black and rich white liberal population that the majority believe that far more black men are shot and killed by the police than die in traffic accidents

I bet the prosecution are regretting not charging him with murder one.. As that jury would have convicted him on any charge. Essentially, the case was he used excessive force and race played no part in the confrontation and yet, I switch on the box this morning and apparently this is a watershed moment for race relations.

The reaction is clear that any appeal will face massive political interference and those scales of justice are now racialized and I think it will probably be squashed by any means. The bottom line is an accountable Police to the politics is one that stays near the station, or in cars and I would lay money that those black communities in america will see the police driving past, but response times will drop off a cliff and crime will rise over the pond.
+ US cops will be resigning .

It appears the beautification of George Floyd has began already from a very senior US Politician.

Nancy Pelosi said - "Thank you, George Floyd, for sacrificing your life for justice," because of you and because of thousands—millions of people around the world who came out for justice, your name will always be synonymous with justice."

Covered in the Daily Mirror and others as well.

For your own conclusion/thoughts.

I personally do not think he sacrificed his life for justice. I trust that doesn't mean I get accused of racism.
It's a case of Jesus died so we can sin. George died so blacks can riot

So, what you are saying is that American police are not to be trusted to protect and serve with equanimity and impartiality?

That is quite a damning judgement and not one that I subscribe to.
Well I thought he was saying that US cops will now do anything to avoid engaging up front and personal with black suspects in case they end up in court just for doing their jobs...and the black community will suffer for it.

Reap what you sow.

#BluFlu

Well I thought he was saying that US cops will now do anything to avoid engaging up front and personal with black suspects in case they end up in court just for doing their jobs...and the black community will suffer for it.

Reap what you sow.

#BluFlu
I think that what he means is that now that one cop has been caught breaking the rules it is an excuse for others to do the same.

Whilst there are, undoubtedly, a small number of bad apples I still believe that the vast majority are decent people and will continue to do their jobs. If that is not the case then there is a much, much, bigger problem.

Gout Man

LE
Book Reviewer
Once piece of garbage is sent to jail for killing another piece of garbage. And not a single thing of value is lost.
Now that is done and dusted(for now) I wonder if we will get to see Chauvins complaint record? Eighteen in nineteen years, that’s quite some going.
Remember I pointed this out when Eric Nelson disclosed that Chauvin wouldn't be taking the stand.
I’m just curious because of all this talk of this crime being racial if any of his complaints were of that nature.
The arrest of Floyd did not appear to me to be racial I don’t know where the prosecution are getting this aggravating circumstances from, as @Emcon Ecomcon
said this was a racial trial
To me the prosecutions summing up stank of 16th Century High Treason Trials, I’m just surprised they didn’t demand the defendant be hung drawn and quartered.

Gout Man

LE
Book Reviewer

Reap what you sow.

#BluFlu
Ultimately the public get the police they deserve.

Reap what you sow.

#BluFlu

They are still killing criminals

Now that is done and dusted(for now) I wonder if we will get to see Chauvins complaint record? Eighteen in nineteen years, that’s quite some going.
Remember I pointed this out when Eric Nelson disclosed that Chauvin wouldn't be taking the stand.
I’m just curious because of all this talk of this crime being racial if any of his complaints were of that nature.
The arrest of Floyd did not appear to me to be racial I don’t know where the prosecution are getting this aggravating circumstances from, as @Emcon Ecomcon
To me the prosecutions summing up stank of 16th Century High Treason Trials, I’m just surprised they didn’t demand the defendant be hung drawn and quartered.
How could it have been racial? Floyd was commiting a crime and the Police responded to that. Racial would be if Floyd was going about his lawful business and the Police dealt with him becuase he was black. Floyd may still be alive today if he didn't get caught out trying to pass counterfeit money. Or he may have died by his own hand in a lovely painful fentanyl OD.

Issi

LE
This is wht I don't get.

George Floyd did not deserve to die.

However, he was a criminal and not a nice person; much less the saint that he appears to be being established as.
The totally unbiased BBC, referred to him as ‘Athlete, father, friend’.

Chauvin had commendations as well as complaints. He was a man who appeared willing to act without thinking much about things and is probably less racist, than much of the Media and BLM movement IS racist. He is the sort of relic, that people are usually crying out for once the crime rates start to skyrocket.

On the prosecution; I've said throughout, that the prosecution case amounted to a mass of opinion about a theory, that was not proven by any physical evidence in the autopsy and the video was little more than an unpleasant watch and showed chauvins knee may or may not have played a part in his death. I've also just took a look at the jury makeup and like I said, that Jury would convict Chauvin of killing rodney king if so directed by the prosecution.

Hang on...has anyone noticed or commented that the poll answers above make no sense?!

How do you answer "Is Derek Chauvin - Guilty or Innocent?" with yes or no??
True....you audit auditors dont you, admit it! ;)

So, what you are saying is that American police are not to be trusted to protect and serve with equanimity and impartiality?

That is quite a damning judgement and not one that I subscribe to.

I'd say that's something that's now been forced on them by CRT and political interference in how they're treated for doing their jobs. No point in dealing with some sectors of society if it's just going to get you into a shitstorm of paperwork and public recrimination.

The Officer Lt Nazario has quite a history of speeding failure to stop, failure to produce drivers license, etc. the US Army is looking into him as well for his repeated run ins with the law

An officer of the United States Army who has multiple times had incidents with police and each occasion it has been started by His failure to Obey lawful commands
Isle of Wight General District Court
Case #: GT20008474-00
Defendant: NAZARIO, CARON R
Offense Date: 11/07/2020
Hearing: 05/12/2021
Charge: 54/35 SPEED
Code Section: G.46.2-875
Chesterfield General District Court

Case #: GT16005707-00
Defendant: NAZARIO, CARON R
Offense Date: 02/02/2016
Hearing: 03/28/2016
Charge: OP W/TINT/SIGNS/DECALS WINDOWS
Code Section: 46.2-1052
Dinwiddie General District Court

Case #: GT14011945-00
Defendant: NAZARIO, CARON R.
Offense Date: 12/02/2014
Hearing: 01/15/2015
Charge: 75/60 SP
Code Section: G.46.2-870
New Kent General District Court

Case #: GT18003278-00
Defendant: NAZARIO, CARON RENE
Offense Date: 05/31/2018
Hearing: 06/27/2018
Charge: 70/55 SP
Code Section: G.46.2-870
Petersburg General District Court

Case #: GT18005493-00
Offense Date: 03/28/2018
Hearing: 07/17/2018
Charge: 43/25 SP
Code Section: G.46.2-874
Brunswick General District Court

Case #: GT16006946-00
Offense Date: 06/03/2016
Hearing: 09/22/2016
Charge: WINDOW TINT
Code Section: 46.2-1052
Brunswick General District Court

Case #: GT16006947-00
Offense Date: 06/03/2016
Hearing: 09/22/2016
Charge: NO FRONT LICENSE PLATE
Code Section: 46.2-716

Case #: GT16005157-00
Offense Date: 05/28/2016
Hearing: 08/23/2016
Amended Charge: SP 1-9 OVER LIMIT-55/70 ZONE
Amended Code Section: A.46.2-870

Case #: GT16005158-00
Offense Date: 05/28/2016
Hearing: 08/23/2016
Charge: FAIL TO CARRY/EXHIBIT LICENSE
Code Section: A.46.2-104
Prince George General District Court

Case #: GT15001106-00
Offense Date: 02/09/2015
Hearing: 04/27/2015
Charge: RD-GENERALLY-MISD
Code Section: A.46.2-852
Sussex General District Court

Case #: GT14012193-00
Offense Date: 10/07/2014
Hearing: 11/18/2014
Amended Charge: 44/35 SPEEDING
Amended Code Section: A.46.2-875

Typical behaviour like that is what gets you shot ,he is just playing the race card lotto