Derek Chauvin on trial for killing of George Floyd Trial live stream...

Is Derek Chauvin - Guilty or Innocent?

• Total voters

Gout Man

LE
Book Reviewer
The cop wont be allowed to walk free even if what you say is 100% fact , there will be worldwide rioting and looting otherwise and those in power are scared stiff .
Be good telly for us retired folk living out in the sticks though. :slow:

He died from a fentanyl overdose and they found a half chewed "speedball" in the back of the car with saint George of Floyd's DNA on it. The video evidence shows that the cop delivered restraint technique as he was trained to by kneeling on the guys shoulder / shoulder blade.

Floyd also had considerable track record on the wrong side of the law and began this confrontation by refusing to get into and stay in the patrol car which if he did, none of this would have happened and he would be alive but in prison for drug offenses. The crying and other nonsense about i can't breathe was a ploy to try to get rid of the drugs he had on him and the idiot somehow thought he would survive eating it.

**** him. I'm no fan of the police but if there is any justice, the cop will walk out a free man and begin his own court case for unprecedented damages against the state and the press.
The doctor I've just been viewing on the witness stand seems to suggest it was more of the knee on the neck than anything to do with the Fentanyl, but what would he know, compared to the ARRSE massive?

He died from a fentanyl overdose and they found a half chewed "speedball" in the back of the car with saint George of Floyd's DNA on it. The video evidence shows that the cop delivered restraint technique as he was trained to by kneeling on the guys shoulder / shoulder blade.

Floyd also had considerable track record on the wrong side of the law and began this confrontation by refusing to get into and stay in the patrol car which if he did, none of this would have happened and he would be alive but in prison for drug offenses. The crying and other nonsense about i can't breathe was a ploy to try to get rid of the drugs he had on him and the idiot somehow thought he would survive eating it.

**** him. I'm no fan of the police but if there is any justice, the cop will walk out a free man and begin his own court case for unprecedented damages against the state and the press.

There’s a guy called Dr Martin Tobin who’s a leading recognised medical expert on the human pulmonary system who has quite convincingly shown the court with visual aids and accompanying expert testimony how the restraint treatment used on Floyd restricted and then cut off the oxygen leading to Floyd‘s death.

It kind of pretty much kicks your claim that the drugs killed Floyd into touch. It’s a well known fact that Floyd was a drug user. They didn’t kill him though according to expert testimony.

Be good telly for us retired folk living out in the sticks though. :slow:

Someone would make a mint with an app ordering electrical equipment to be liberated to order in the riots

Gout Man

LE
Book Reviewer
Someone would make a mint with an app ordering electrical equipment to be liberated to order in the riots
After watching that doc give evidence I fear for this ex cops Liberty.
No free tv’s or anything else this year, unless the anti Covid vaccine blood clotting government tracing gang get going but that doesn’t roll off the tongue so I can’t see that catching on.

It be better for the defence if they were found in his blood system.
I just watched a bit evidence from a Dr and that was about the most interesting so far.
Calculating all sorts of carbon dioxide levels and he could tell exactly when Floyd expired and that the defendant had his knee on Floyds neck for 2 minutes and 44 seconds after the last breath.
He stated that the video showing Floyd struggling was in fact Floyd trying to press up to get a breath into the right side of his body as the left side by this time wasn’t getting any oxygen at all.
The defence asked for an adjournment and will cross examine after an extended lunch.
Either that or enter a guilty plea.
I had the same Doctor on in the background and much of what he was stating amounted to educated guesswork and nothing more than a working hypothesis. If you setup the same circumstances in a controlled environment, would 9 minutes of chauvins knee on back/neck kill a healthy man who has not taken drugs ?

The problem with the case is the state has shown no malice and beyond manslaughter two, the case is a bust. The amount of drugs in the mans system would have seriously impaired Floyds medical state and a healthy man subjected to the extremes of Chauvins hold might have taken hours to die using the doctors argument, but only 9 minutes full of drugs.

Tool

LE
After watching that doc give evidence I fear for this ex cops Liberty.
No free tv’s or anything else this year, unless the anti Covid vaccine blood clotting government tracing gang get going but that doesn’t roll off the tongue so I can’t see that catching on.

I wouldn't bet on it. BLM/Antifa/whomever will object to jail for life/freedom/minimum sentance, and affirmative action shopping will take place.

I had the same Doctor on in the background and much of what he was stating amounted to educated guesswork and nothing more than a working hypothesis. If you setup the same circumstances in a controlled environment, would 9 minutes of chauvins knee on back/neck kill a healthy man who has not taken drugs ?

The problem with the case is the state has shown no malice and beyond manslaughter two, the case is a bust. The amount of drugs in the mans system would have seriously impaired Floyds medical state and a healthy man subjected to the extremes of Chauvins hold might have taken hours to die using the doctors argument, but only 9 minutes full of drugs.
Not really a controlled test but something that popped up on my YouTube.

Unless ex policeman is marched through the streets with a crucifix and nailed to it, the BLM/ other maggots will riot, sorry demonstrate and cause chaos.

Last edited:

Gout Man

LE
Book Reviewer

I don’t want an argument but how do you know it was “educated guess work”.?

I don’t know American law, does it vary from State to State? Inthis link it states that the State don’t have to prove intent. Or to quote the link The State doesn’t have to prove that the defendant was trying to kill him.

From what I’ve seen and heard and from my own experience I would say that Chauvin is guilty of neglect and his actions were beyond reasonable force and so reading the charges I would say he is guilty of second degree murder.*

*This could change as new evidence is presented.

Last edited:

bestri10

Old-Salt

I don’t know American law, does it vary from State to State, in this link it states that the State don’t have to prove intent.

Why would you not have to prove intent?

The cop wont be allowed to walk free even if what you say is 100% fact , there will be worldwide rioting and looting otherwise and those in power are scared stiff .

To be fair, a lot of people said the same thing about Darren Wilson and George Zimmerman. But they both did after their defence proved that a lot of what we had seen on the media wasn't true.

Gout Man

LE
Book Reviewer
Why would you not have to prove intent?
They don’t have to they just need to show his actions alone caused the outcome.

Last edited:

tgo

War Hero
His orders will only target the law abiding.
I don't give a rat's a$$ about the ghost guns, won't cry about them. But pistol braces have been legal since 2012 and now they are going to be an NFA item. Good luck getting those who own them to pay the stamp for that rule change.
pistol braces... oh you mean when they stick a butt stock onto a short AR and you all pretend it's a pistol, those sort of braces? Joke.

There’s a guy called Dr Martin Tobin who’s a leading recognised medical expert on the human pulmonary system who has quite convincingly shown the court with visual aids and accompanying expert testimony how the restraint treatment used on Floyd restricted and then cut off the oxygen leading to Floyd‘s death.

It kind of pretty much kicks your claim that the drugs killed Floyd into touch. It’s a well known fact that Floyd was a drug user. They didn’t kill him though according to expert testimony.
Some expert testimony.
When the defence wheel out their tame Dr, will you be saying look the nice Dr, showed some lovely pictures that kicks the neck compression theory into touch, he OD'd. Will you be agreeing with his expert testimony?

I don’t know American law, does it vary from State to State? Inthis link it states that the State don’t have to prove intent. Or to quote the link The State doesn’t have to prove that the defendant was trying to kill him.

From what I’ve seen and heard and from my own experience I would say that Chauvin is guilty of neglect and his actions were beyond reasonable force and so reading the charges I would say he is guilty of second degree murder.*

*This could change as new evidence is presented.
The doctor discounted the toxicology within his measurements and timeline and yet Floyd was complaining of shortness of breath, before he was placed on the ground ? The Defence made the critical point about '5 minutes' for the additional consumption of drugs in the car and the two pills found on the floor with Floyds DNA is proof, he consumed an additional amount.... So my point about guess work is everybody is different and I might last an hour in a chauvin hold, an underweight crackhead might last 2 minutes and Floyd may have lasted 9 minutes(half way through he is overdosing).

I agree with you its a clear case of neglect and the man lost his job and should probably face some kind of manslaughter charge, though I don't think the police training gives a sense that the hold is unacceptable beyond a set time and why I think even a manslaughter charge is 50/50.