Derek Chauvin on trial for killing of George Floyd Trial live stream...

Is Derek Chauvin - Guilty or Innocent?

• Total voters

tgo

War Hero
Oh no, if LE doesn't show up to deal with it that means it falls upon the ordinary peons to defend hearth and home from the rioting masses...

Then you end up with the Rittenhouse Special whilst the rest of the law abiding public just shake their heads and continue to wait in line at Sportsmen's to get their two boxes of 9mm and 5.56.
bit o/t but how did that all end up with Rittenhouse.

Flight

LE
Book Reviewer
Oh no, if LE doesn't show up to deal with it that means it falls upon the ordinary peons to defend hearth and home from the rioting masses...

Then you end up with the Rittenhouse Special whilst the rest of the law abiding public just shake their heads and continue to wait in line at Sportsmen's to get their two boxes of 9mm and 5.56.

There's rumours of an executive order tomorrow with regard to such..

Flight

LE
Book Reviewer
Well that will be another million firearms sold and billion rounds of ammo. Let the panic buying round 29 commence...

I've heard complaints for a long time that ammo is sold out as soon as it is delivered.

**** me - white pill (toxicology of which hasn’t been revealed yet) found in the back of the police car with George Floyd saliva on it.

This can’t be good for the prosecution

**** me - white pill (toxicology of which hasn’t been revealed yet) found in the back of the police car with George Floyd saliva on it.

Even the drugs are racist in the USA

Or the defence. They could claim the Police swabbed his mouth with the pill and left it to be found

I bet that forensics woman is pissed off now that it's been shown that she initially overlooked what could well be vital evidence.

I've heard complaints for a long time that ammo is sold out as soon as it is delivered.
It is the truth, and not a joke. Prices and demand are through the roof. But granted I give no fecks about ghost guns etc, these types of actions only ensure that panic buying continues.