Derek Chauvin on trial for killing of George Floyd Trial live stream...

Is Derek Chauvin - Guilty or Innocent?

• Total voters
This is it:
At 10:00 mark, Saint George is clearly high as a kite, flat out refusing to get back into the car which Chauvin had carefully put him in.
I think it is pretty clear that the outcome of this trial is preordained. The only thing that is going to be of interest is how long the prison sentence is going to be. Either way it won't do anything other than fuel the divide and ensure that minority communities deal with an ever increasing wave of "Blue Flu" where officers just don't go to areas and perform their duties.

Cutaway

LE
Kit Reviewer

Gout Man

LE
Book Reviewer
I think it is pretty clear that the outcome of this trial is preordained. The only thing that is going to be of interest is how long the prison sentence is going to be. Either way it won't do anything other than fuel the divide and ensure that minority communities deal with an ever increasing wave of "Blue Flu" where officers just don't go to areas and perform their duties.
Floyd didn’t come across as a good witness in that particular video.;)

First time I have seen them attempting to get him in the car and I thought the police handled him with kid gloves.
Floyd was also making some aggressive noise and using plenty of oxygen and appeared to go still and quiet very quickly in that video, I should imagine the defence will be playing this in the days to come.
No aggresive moves by the police, no threatening language by the police I would say they acted quite professionally, Floyd appeared to be on his side for a lot of that video.
For the first time since this debacle started when this is introduced(surely it will be) I can see a slight glimmer of hope for the defence, just a glimmer mind you.

First time I have seen them attempting to get him in the car and I thought the police handled him with kid gloves.
Floyd was also making some aggressive noise and using plenty of oxygen and appeared to go still and quiet very quickly in that video, I should imagine the defence will be playing this in the days to come.
No aggresive moves by the police, no threatening language by the police I would say they acted quite professionally, Floyd appeared to be on his side for a lot of that video.
For the first time since this debacle started when this is introduced(surely it will be) I can see a slight glimmer of hope for the defence, just a glimmer mind you.
The problem for Chauvin is the length of time he was on Floyd. You know and I know that it was excessive and he should have known better, especially since he was being recorded. If he had been on Floyd for a minute or two max, we wouldn't be having a trial at all. But it doesn't matter that Floyd played a large part in his own demise, because this is a political trial now. As far as much of the public is concerned that man was a Saint who could do no wrong...

I was thinking that

For all the - he was clearly targetd by racist cops rhetoric - theres certainly a lot of calming words - coaxing and offering compromise (we will open windows) in an effort to calm him

he was clearly not with it

No aggresive moves by the police, no threatening language by the police I would say they acted quite professionally, Floyd appeared to be on his side for a lot of that video

The video makes it look more like it was a poor decision by Chauvin but not one born of Malice (or discrimination)

No mention seems to be made now, of Floyd and Chauvin being on the doors part time, at a night club, so they obviously knew each other.

Chauvin might have even witnessed this huge man, bouncing awkward punters heads off the pavement, so given that he was with a bunch of inexperienced cops, there was no way, once they got him down, they were going to let him up again before reinforcements arrived.......

ISTR reading that they worked different shifts and in different areas; St Floyd of Fentanyl literally worked the doors, while Chauvin worked the car parking area.

Wait till it all kicks off and get the free microwave as well from Lidl - Beer is already spoken for..
Getting shot by the police or just hammered makes that method not so attractive.

Last edited:

Cutaway

LE
Kit Reviewer
But yes. this was pointed out yesterday on CNN, of all places ... IF there is doubt from one or more jurors, we could see Chauvin let off.
That might affect the longevity of the jurors.

I reckon at the same time it kicks off there will be an outbreak of Blu Flu.. and they will arm PCSO's...
Oh no, if LE doesn't show up to deal with it that means it falls upon the ordinary peons to defend hearth and home from the rioting masses...

Then you end up with the Rittenhouse Special whilst the rest of the law abiding public just shake their heads and continue to wait in line at Sportsmen's to get their two boxes of 9mm and 5.56.

Latest Threads