Derek Chauvin on trial for killing of George Floyd Trial live stream...

Is Derek Chauvin - Guilty or Innocent?

• Total voters
My perception is the ex-copper will be found guilty either way...

The way he looks you can tell he has the 1000 yard stare and no emotions as he slaughters convicted criminals but stamping on their ends

12310078-1x1-xlarge.jpg

Last edited:
Two TV channels are now dedicated to this trial.

Floyd Case HD - Sky 524
Court TV - Sky 179*

Court TV is not exclusive to the Floyd case but it might as well be.

FFS...

Still don't get the fuss over this criminal dying, if he hadn't been ethnic it would never have made the news

It just shows how racist America is

Still don't get the fuss over this criminal dying, if he hadn't been ethnic it would never have made the news

Wellllllllllllll I don't think he has much hope, depends how willing the Biden administration can influence or are they also willing to throw the officer under the bus? I'm watching with interest

Isn't it the Derek Chauvin trial? Floyd isn't even being called as a witness.

ETA The original thread title was "...George Floyd trial..."

Last edited:

America is Racist. However had the video been of a White guy there would still have been a huge outcry and a trial, the cop was warned by other cops and civilians to check his breathing. The ignorant attitude on display by both cops and even some members on here is damming.

However if one only looks at it from a 'white' perspective then the verdict is already in. Evidence or not.

ETAD: Anyone who thinks the Biden Administration can or will influence the verdict is off their rocker as well.

Last edited:
America is Racist. However had the video been of a White guy there would still have been a huge outcry and a trial, the cop was warned by other cops and civilians to check his breathing. The ignorant attitude on display by both cops is damming.

However if one only looks at it from a 'white' perspective then the verdict is already in. Evidence or not.
I'm not a Doctor and to be honest don't really care that much. But isn't shouting I can't breathe, pretty much confirmation that you are in fact breathing?

I'm still bemused.

Police officer appears to cause death of restrained arrestee. Significant evidence suggests that he is guilty of excessive force, leading to death. There's some evidence that the deceased was at one time or another a wrong un and may not have been compliant in acceding to arrest. Hopefully the trial will get to the truth and "justice" meted out.

However, there are people on the news suggesting that if the "right" result isn't delivered, there may be trouble. How can this be in line with a fair trial? Surely the media ought to be pointing this out?

There's also the contention that this is all about race. If found guilty, can his guilt be proven to be of a racist nature? Or is he just an @rrsehole?

There's a complicity in media coverage here that is potentially leading to excessive pressure for a given verdict and / or mayhem if that doesn't happen.

Well, I suppose I will let you idiots crack on with your thread.
Does the ability to shout I can't breath, mean that you can actually breathe?

It's either yes or no, so which is it?

This is important because if the answer is yes, Chauvin's defence gets a massive boost.

So which is it?

I'm not a Doctor and to be honest don't really care that much. But isn't shouting I can't breathe, pretty much confirmation that you are in fact breathing?

And its also a standard tactic of criminals to pretend they are hurt/hurting.

Maybe he should have shouted in a polite tone, "Excuse me officer, I am having considerable difficulty in breathing normally." (you know, before he went and died.)

His own fault then.

Maybe he should have shouted in a polite tone, "Excuse me officer, I am having considerable difficulty in breathing normally." (you know, before he went and died.)

His own fault then.
If he was shouting I can't breathe, was he in actual fact breathing?
It's not a difficult question. Yes or no will do.

Latest Threads