Derek Bird cumbrian nutter was one of them!!!

You havn't met woody even the iraqis tried to kill him once :)

D

Deleted 20555

Donald Reed, a former cook with the Royal Irish Regiment, would have suffered the same fate earlier if he had not reacted with his counter terrorism training from the Army immediately when Bird started shooting at him, knowing that he was quite skilled with weapons because of his Army service
Erm...

The howling madness of Wikispooks pales in comparison with codshit.com, original source of the Bird story ... what did these people do before the Internet.

That is the best piece of fantasy writing since... Well, forever!!! :)

The howling madness of Wikispooks pales in comparison with codshit.com, original source of the Bird story ... what did these people do before the Internet.
Spend their days receiving Electro Convulsive Shock Therapy.

Then, by (un)happy conicidence, care in the community and google emerged in close chronological order and meaning was brought to their lives as they were able to spread dark truths 'they'* don't wan't us to learn.

Or something like that.

(*'They' as in 'the authorities', not 'They' as in 'Them' who are acquainted with the latest paint colour on the boathouse)

I got as far as the first line in the 'Document'......

No part of Britain has experienced more change since World War II than Cumbria, that wild, isolated northwestern corner of the kingdom
......before I knew it was bollocks...whats the rest of it like...should I bother or is it a waste of retina?

ugly

LE

Attachments