Dereck chisora and David haye brawl

Discussion in 'Sports, Adventure Training and Events' started by TheBrave, Feb 19, 2012.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Quite shocking really, why do professional boxers make such a fool of themselves and the sport.
    Chisora always been a Cnut but I thought David haye would have resisted biting to the taunts.

2. What a pair of ******* Marys. I've seen better scrapping at the Bingo.

• Like Like x 2
  3. Apparently Chisora was threatening to shoot Haye. This and his idiotic antics with the dignified Klitschko have made him look a bit of a child, albeit one who could punch a hole in your head.

4. According to the Press, the fight was spoiled - by a fight. You'd have thought they'd be glad to get two for the price of one.

5. Both a pair of ***** from what Ihave seen of both of them over recent months.

6. You wouldn't have seen Lennox Lewis acting like those two *****!

7. What a pair of twats..Know what I mean 'Arry?

8. Pair of homs.

9. Atleast Haye has a sense of escape and evasion!

10. Quite a strong one, too - apparently Scotland Yard are now being asked to help find him! No doubt he is holed up surrounded by lawyers preparing for the inevitable - and deserved - sh1t storm heading his way.

Pair of clowns - ban them both.

11. The thing that really pissed me off was that half-wit wearing a Union Flag design cloth wrapped around it's face. Once again GB is dragged through the gutter.

• Like Like x 1
  12. No class.

13. i'm no criminal mastermind but if i'm going to glass someone i'll choose somewhere more discreet than a press conference.

14. When Frank Warren is able to take the moral high ground, you know you have seriously fucked up! There is an element of WWE about it all - cretinous.