Deputy PM was in Hospital for XMAS

Discussion in 'The Intelligence Cell' started by bobthedog, Dec 26, 2006.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Oh! dear! A gut-lift perhaps? Maybe, a brain implant?

2. Oh so many cracks to say about that.....

And I thought the NHS was not treating the obese anymore?! :D

3. It was probably a BUPA hospital, his treatment paid for by the tax payer of course.
    Oh he missed his family Christmas dinner did he? So did a great many others serving abroad as it happens.

4. Lots of sympathy.

For the NHS staff who had to deal with him :twisted:

5. I hope he fcukin suffered, what happened had 'thromby' cause he was forced to say something honest for once..cnut... :lol: :lol:

6. Nothing trivial I hope.

7. Ginsters have released a statement confirming that Prescott was indeed ill from eating their produce, however defended the quality of their product.

"We can indeed confirm that the primary cause of Lard Arrse MP's illness was due to consumption of our pies. Mr Prescott had been sent a 38tonne truck, for continued loyalty to our brand. However, he took it upon himself to eat all the pies on Christmas Eve. This was not advisable. We hope that we will continue to be Mr Prescott's number 1 choice."

8. [align=center][​IMG][/align]

So now we know.

9. Is he in a ward next to a wounded serviceman by any chance?

10. I hope not - I wouldn't want him to contaminate the air they breathe...

11. Thankyou Santa...

12. spike7451

spike7451 RIP

Nah.....
    Private ward....
    Private Ambulance.....
    Private Police detail(armed)....
    Armed Response Unit on standby.....
    Team of top Doctors
    Private Nurses (non imports!).....
    Fresh Ginsters pasties....
    All paid for by the Taxpayer......

As for the rest of us...
    A 12 to 36 hour wait to be seen only to get a script for a jar of Gaviscon & a taxi home!(after a lecture from the Locum or Residency Doctor who's nearing the end of a 48 hr shift for over-doing the mince pies)

13. Nice one Yamkwak - 'thromby' = Thrombosis - a bloody clot that should be removed as soon as possible!

I'm off to the Bar again - it happens every time I hear this tw@t's (Prescott) name mentioned.

14. This would be the only time I would feel sorry for Prescott. I wouldn't wish Hull Royal Infirmary on anyone :D