depression

hi was just wondering whether depression bars you or defers you from joining the army, have just sent of my medical form, on it i put that i had a depression june 2007, was never prescribed medication, was told that i was just suffering from boredoom, i am just getting worried about whether i will b deferred.

dazv_88 said:
hi was just wondering whether depression bars you or defers you from joining the army, have just sent of my medical form, on it i put that i had a depression june 2007, was never prescribed medication, was told that i was just suffering from boredoom, i am just getting worried about whether i will b deferred.

You will not have time to be bored if you get in. Should be no problem.

dazv_88 said:
Was that for the whole of June or just a bit of it?

No meds should see you ok but why put it on there in the first place?

from end january went to gp in june so i imagine its only june on the med. rec. i should have just left it blank but didnt, i thought better b honest, how foolish of me

intothesilk2 said:
dazv_88 said:

You will not have time to be bored if you get in. Should be no problem.
unless you chose to go REME and go to bordon.