depression

seen a few threads about people gettin deffered coz of depression

about a year ago i was pretty down as i'd lost my job n that and was in debt.. and me mum made me go the doctors to see if i was depressed

they took blood pressure etc and it wasnt high at all... was just normal

so i never got prescribed anythin or took anythin for it... that was it

debts are now cleared anyway.. but just wonderin if they might defer me for that? be gutted if they do!

lol just spoke to me mum

i thought i went there over depression.. was coz i was gettin dizzy all the time.. an it was slightly low blood pressure thankfully

an anyway.. ur weird you

Chris_2oo6 said:
an anyway.. ur weird you
Weird Bicuits might be Chris, but he ain't as depressing as you.

While I'm at it, how old's your mum, and is she a bit of a "babe"? :D

If your not depressed now you will be once you have joined up

Chris_2oo6 said:
lol just spoke to me mum

i thought i went there over depression.. was coz i was gettin dizzy all the time.. an it was slightly low blood pressure thankfully

an anyway.. ur weird you

Isn't it about time she tucked you in and read you a story.

A

armadillo

this window ledge is getting quite full.

Oi im jumping first, whaddya mean its a bungalow!!!

Armadillo, missus is depressed coz the sheep died in neighbours, did nt appreciate me giving her the mint sauce out of the kitchen.

Actually, does anybody know about Depression and how serious it needs to be before they tell you to not bother. I've got my medical tomorrow and I had a bit of a bad time (Prozac perscribed) a few years ago. I'm fine now though!

Any thoughts?

Chris_2oo6 said:
lol just spoke to me mum

an anyway.. ur weird you
That, that bit there that I've highlighted, that's what I would be worrying about.

Anyway, whats your mum doing home, shouldn't she be pushing bags of chips through the railings at your local school?

amazing__lobster said:
Chris_2oo6 said:
lol just spoke to me mum

an anyway.. ur weird you
Anyway, whats your mum doing home, shouldn't she be pushing bags of chips through the railings at your local school?
hahahaha

and about the low blood pressure... it changed wen i started eatin healthier

had it took at the quacks a few weeks ago and it was sound.

amazing__lobster said:
Chris_2oo6 said:
lol just spoke to me mum

an anyway.. ur weird you
That, that bit there that I've highlighted, that's what I would be worrying about.

His mum might be home but his grammar isn't

A

armadillo

daleRoch said:
amazing__lobster said:
Chris_2oo6 said:
lol just spoke to me mum

an anyway.. ur weird you

Thats because grammar has been put in a home lol

Armadillo

Henry_Tombs said:
... While I'm at it, how old's your mum, and is she a bit of a "babe"? :D
I think the term you're looking for here should be; is she a MILF? 8O

armadillo said:
daleRoch said:
amazing__lobster said:
Chris_2oo6 said:
lol just spoke to me mum

an anyway.. ur weird you

Armadillo
fuckin hell

its not a GCSE English forum is it?!

Chris_2oo6 said:
armadillo said:
daleRoch said:
amazing__lobster said:
Chris_2oo6 said:
lol just spoke to me mum

an anyway.. ur weird you

Armadillo
* hell

its not a GCSE English forum is it?!
Yes you are right, this is not a GCSE forum but, you have to be able to spell and use grammar in the army so i suggest you start using both :p

Oh and by the way dont take the urine out of these people because you will regret it, trust me and if you dont like us urine off.

If you go onto the www.bbc.co.uk you will find a GCSE forum there.

5.56mm

Latest Threads