Depression and Other Mental Health Issues

Yokel

LE
I keep having very odd dreams - could they be medication related? I keep having dreams about a girl I have not seen for over twenty years. I also had reason to speak to an American General and then had to try to climb a very steep hill to get a helicopter.

Later I was in a building for some sort of conference only for there to be a bomb scare.

WTF?

sirbhp

LE
Book Reviewer
I keep getting these things on my facebook page message, do you know some one with depression cut and post this if you care and that sort of thing all from friends who have not responded to calls nor called me in over a year . So why cut an paste then ?

Cutaway

LE
Kit Reviewer
I keep having very odd dreams - could they be medication related? I keep having dreams about a girl I have not seen for over twenty years. I also had reason to speak to an American General and then had to try to climb a very steep hill to get a helicopter.

Later I was in a building for some sort of conference only for there to be a bomb scare.

WTF?
Have you been eating cheese before bed ?

Yokel

LE
Have you been eating cheese before bed ?

No - I am not terribly keen on cheese.

I wonder if there is any significance in that these dreams seem to feature a girl I was keen on, and she knew it? Nothing happened, but she still was warm and supportive of me.

Last edited:

Legs

ADC
Book Reviewer
I was tried on some meds that I can't remember the name of. Absolutely awful, awful dreams. So bad that I was doing anything possible not to go to sleep. Super-strength coffee by the bucket load and frequently, anything - except narcotics. I don't know where to get them, which is probably a good thing. I was terrified of going to sleep.

Over a month I suffered this. I kept telling my Pshrink and he kept saying "give it a bit of time" and "just give it a wee bit more time". Nope. I couldn't stand it one night longer. Went back on the old meds and the dreams settled down.

No - I am not terribly keen on cheese.

R.jpg

Latest Threads