Depressed ex-Labour MP can't stand trial

Consultant forensic psychiatrist Philip Joseph said that Ms Moran, 56, was suffering from a depressive illness and extreme anxiety and agitation.

So cacking yourself about being found guilty is just cause to not be tried, should have tried that one with the CO a few times

Lock her up in a loony bin along with all the other mad bastards that make up our government.....

If she gets away with this massive fraud (£80k of taxpayers money) it will be a disgrace. I have seen soldiers lose careers for submitting fraudulent MMA claims for trivial amounts (not justifying their actions by the way) and I don't recall them having the opportunity to pull a sicky and avoid punishment. The photograph in the News article says it all really - she looks a real arrogant cow. In my opinion, she should be made to attend court and if found guilty, jailed without delay. She can have all the medical support she needs whilst serving her sentence.

Attachments

seaweed

LE
Book Reviewer
Probably not too ill to make a full repayment.

Fiddling the State won't worry Labour voters though as the while point of it is to vote other people's money into your own pocket.

jarrod248

LE
Gallery Guru
Probably not too ill to make a full repayment.

Fiddling the State won't worry Labour voters though as the while point of it is to vote other people's money into your own pocket.
and Tory voters do the same but they give it to people who have sonsiderably more money.

The stories relating to this woman are silent on the issue of whether and to what extent a civil recovery of the money has been effectuated either from her own resources or by way of charge over her property.

"Consultant forensic psychiatrist Philip Joseph said that Ms Moran, 56, was suffering from a depressive illness and extreme anxiety and agitation. Dr Joseph also told Lewes Crown Court she had tried to harm herself and there was a risk of suicide."

Every cloud has a silver lining

The Ernest Saunders defence.

Send the cow down.
Hmm..yes "He was sentenced to five years' imprisonment, but released after 10 months as he was suffering with apparent Alzheimer's Disease. Moments after leaving prison he fully recovered.

I actually met this guy later when he was a consultant for Carphone Warehouse, no sign of any mental problems then, just, like the bent Ms Moran, a dodgy legal ploy to get out of being sent down!
Lock the cow up and sell off her assets to recover the cash, then start on the other bent sods like Brown & Blair who wasted Billions of our cashh while feathering their own nests!!

A convinient and minimal amount of time will pass and Ta La! the usual Directorships and Non-exec jobs aplenty

jarrod said:
and Tory voters do the same but they give it to people who have sonsiderably more money.
Seems fair enough to me. They paid the tax in the first place. Taxing the better-off more, in order to give to the less-well-off is just immoral. Particularly when the scrounging twats spunk it all on drugs, fags, booze, chavvy cars and poxy holidays in Malaga.
Really? Studies demonstrated that Labour got the landslide vitory in 1997 and subsequent victories by attracting the votes of UK resident, middle earners. i.e. Those that pay the most tax, direct and indirect, in proportion to their incomes. And the people that pay most of the income tax proportion of the Chancellor's pot. I fit into that segment and pay about £1300 a month. Ive never voted Tory in my life. The majority of the income tax pot comes from a fair mix of political allegiances. As for teh very rich well, remind me again how much Billionaire Sir Philip Green pays : BBC News - Today - PM pressed on tax avoidance

Or indeed how Cameron's late Father ensured that Dave's best mate Gideon got no share of the inheritance: David Cameron's inherited family wealth 'based in foreign tax havens' - Telegraph

Poor old Dave only got £300k of UK funds that came under HMRC scope. Topping luck that it was too small to attract Inheritance Tax, What?