Depp vs Heard

Can't believe there isn't a dedicated thread for this court case.

Despite audio evidence, video evidence and eyewitness accounts, Vogue believes that we've all got it wrong and Amber Heard is not a) a psycho, b) lying about Depp's alleged abuse.

What a load of shite.

There is more or less a dedicated TV channel over here for it, I shit thee not.

theoriginalphantom

MIA
Book Reviewer

DSJ

LE
Live feed with US attorneys commenting. Good feed, been watching on and off for the last couple of weeks.

DSJ

LE
Johnny Depp's team have just finished summing up/closing their arguments. Wondering if during this break, Amber Turd's team are advising her that her future appearances on screen might only be possible through an "only fans" account.

I have to admit that I had to ask the daughter who she is and also who is being as I have not watched tv since I lost my hearing. I ave seen a clip with sub titles where she goes no about how he loves tea and drinks she’d loads of it which is a strange thing to bring up in court so he is not a piss head he is a tea head.

Mufulira42

War Hero
Johnny Depp's team have just finished summing up/closing their arguments. Wondering if during this break, Amber Turd's team are advising her that her future appearances on screen might only be possible through an "only fans" account.
Only fans who have lost sense of smell

JDs closing for the first case is exactly how I've interpreted the testimony and evidence. Nothing embellished.

I have no idea what AH can counter with.

JDs closing for the first case is exactly how I've interpreted the testimony and evidence. Nothing embellished.

Ignore the evidence and focus on First Amendment rights it would seem.

DSJ

LE

It's sounding extremely flat so far.

Have only been picking up bits and pieces of this trial but laughed my head off when Heard The Turd, who must have been schooled extensively on what to say and what not to say by her lawyers, totally fucked her own case by mentioning a previous abusive relationship (which her lawyers must have drilled in her not to mention at all). You could hear the collective forehead slap of her whole legal team followed by fist pumping and whispered ‘YES!’ from Depp’s legal team as it opened the floodgates for them to ream her about this relationship.

It's sounding extremely flat so far.
Wife is watching downstairs having only heard the initial closing.

She's now shouting at the telly every time they show AH. Lollers.

Nemesis44UK

LE
Book Reviewer
I thought that was funny. AH "pledging" 7 million but hasn't actually paid a penny.

Why am I not surprised?

The lawyer in the second video would get my best 30 seconds.

If I were in the market for an easy on the eye divorce attorney I would see this one, Corri Fetman of Chicago.

Corri+Fetman+Chicago+Law+Firm+Presents+New+qIuzQF64OnLx.jpg

ETA: Google her, she is a former playboy model.

Last edited:
Elaine (crazy cat lady) is doing a cracking job throwing out a smoke screen for Depp's troops to advance through.

Wtf is she on about?

Latest Threads