Depp vs Heard

Nemesis44UK

LE
Book Reviewer
Can't believe there isn't a dedicated thread for this court case.

Despite audio evidence, video evidence and eyewitness accounts, Vogue believes that we've all got it wrong and Amber Heard is not a) a psycho, b) lying about Depp's alleged abuse.

What a load of shite.

tgo

LE
About the best thing about it will be that Heards own career will as spectacularly implode as did Depps, although his may recover faster and she was already a fair way below him on talent scale.

The lawyers will be a lot richer though.

What a load of shite.

I'm led to believe that's one of the salient aspects of this case.
Mind you, Vogue's opening sentence 'Where to begin with this online cesspit' gave me the f'narrs.

Anyone genned up to give us all a thumbnail sketch of the she said/he said bollocks?

I'd like to hope that Depp is pretty innocent here as he strikes me as a decent bloke who's done some very enjoyable film characters and isn't up himself; Depp said he thought Paul Whitehouse was one of the best actors going - I thought that was a very good observation btw

Despite audio evidence, video evidence and eyewitness accounts, Vogue believes that we've all got it wrong and Amber Heard is not a) a psycho, b) lying about Depp's alleged abuse.

What a load of shite.
It flies against the popular narrative of Male=BAD, Female=Angel. Plus, unless you want to get downsized at work and lose custody of your kids, or to get cancelled altogether if you are in entertainment/teaching/medical, you echo the Bolshevik opinion.

Posted this elsewhere on Tuesday:-

If you're watching - Heard the Turd's defence will be resting today then JD has all his rebuttal witnesses back on. His team have way more hours/time left so they can pretty much control the rest of it with little Cross coming from the other side.

If you saw yesterday's horror show (for AH), I don't watch any telly but this has been the best thing - been laughing out loud at how incompetent AH's 'experts' have been and watching the bloodbath that has been their cross-examinations.

Best phase of the whole thing coming up.

On a serious note - this has been the first major trial where it's been blatantly obvious that 'the woman isn't always to be believed' - it's a major breakthrough for Male Domestic Violence and Abuse sufferers. Whatever you may think of Johnny Depp, there's a very good chance his actions and bringing this to such a platform will undoubtedly save men's lives down the line.

ETA - if anyone is interested - I'm watching via this US Lawyer's live feed, it's good because they explain in real time what's going on for the layman that might not fully understand US /Virginia Civil Law. https://www.youtube.com/c/RekietaLaw

About the best thing about it will be that Heards own career will as spectacularly implode as did Depps, although his may recover faster and she was already a fair way below him on talent scale.

The lawyers will be a lot richer though.
And by now, everyone in the industry knows that bedding AH is just feeding a sausage back into the mincer (in the non-homophobic sense of the word).
I believe Nicholas Cage tried to warn everyone in ... (edited) 2011.

Last edited:
And by now, everyone in the industry knows that bedding AH is just feeding a sausage back into the mincer (in the non-homophobic sense of the word).
I believe Nicholas Cage tried to warn everyone in '98.
She was 12 in 98?

What a load of shite.
Who cares.

theoriginalphantom

MIA
Book Reviewer
Warn everyone about Amber Heard?

I can't find the quote but he's supposed to have said that AH walked into his trailer naked while they were making Drive Angry

Bread and circuses, without all this hyped shite, the IQ deficient part of the population will have nothing to salivate over.

Still waiting for the phone call from my mate, to run him up to the garage to pick up his motor. My old lady wants me to go into the village for some shopping. Haven't a clue whats for tea tonight. Fitted two emergency lights yesterday, our local petrol station has dropped its price by 2p,. My grape vine has 19 small clusters of grape buds, only the second year this has happened. The vine is 6 years old.

This has been John snagge, news at ten, and now some more music from Laurence welk. :p

This is up there with those 2 wendyball slappers, with all the shite going on in the world who really gives a toss.

Latest Threads