Deportation of assylum seekers.

#3
This really makes me sick, what is going through the minds of those in Asylum and Immigration? Have they actually been infiltrated but extremists?

Hello!! Wake up you Labour
 
#4
Bugly said:
Adam(KOS) said:
This family I known BTW, the father has been repeatedly beaten and tortured since his deportation. :x
He was a bogus asylum seeker, he got caught.
No he was not ! I knew the family, they were well accepted within our community and they actually contributed well. I don't suppose you got past the 1st page of 3, did you ? Even our local MP tried to save them from deportation as the article states.
 
#5
its a freeking shame that someone who adds to society gets binned and we keep the wasters, junkies and sex offenders.

We really need a proper government who will stop kissing the PC tree and get on with fixing 10 years of crap
 
#6
Christ if they deported asylum seekers in my town we`d be a population of 50...
 
#8
Why not get asylum seekers to sign a surety when they arrive. In it they would waive their right to asylum in the UK if convicted of a crime heinous enough to indicate deportation?

That way, if it is made clear to them when they arrive what the likely, nay certain, endgame will be, then they have no come-back. Oh the bleeding heart liberals will still plead exceptional cases but frankly that waiver should be handed to them, with an invitation to watch Learco and his mates depart from Heathrow.
 
#9
Adam(KOS) said:
Bugly said:
Adam(KOS) said:
This family I known BTW, the father has been repeatedly beaten and tortured since his deportation. :x
He was a bogus asylum seeker, he got caught.
No he was not ! I knew the family, they were well accepted within our community and they actually contributed well. I don't suppose you got past the 1st page of 3, did you ? Even our local MP tried to save them from deportation as the article states.
If he was here legally he could not have been deported. Just because you liked him and the local MP saw some browny points in supporting this bunch of illegals doesn't mean they should stay.
 
#10
Cuddles said:
Why not get asylum seekers to sign a surety when they arrive. In it they would waive their right to asylum in the UK if convicted of a crime heinous enough to indicate deportation?
It wouldn't mean a thing, anyway most asylum seekers are bogus, most have come through more than one safe country before cherry picking the UK.
 

Grownup_Rafbrat

LE
Book Reviewer
#11
Bugly said:
Adam(KOS) said:
This family I known BTW, the father has been repeatedly beaten and tortured since his deportation. :x
He was a bogus asylum seeker, he got caught.
So is she. They should be treated the same. Either both deported, or both allowed to say.

What's the difference? She's been on the telly
 
#12
Maybe he should have stabbed somebody. Seems thats the way to get a head in this country.
 
#13
Grownup_Rafbrat said:
Bugly said:
Adam(KOS) said:
This family I known BTW, the father has been repeatedly beaten and tortured since his deportation. :x
He was a bogus asylum seeker, he got caught.
So is she. They should be treated the same. Either both deported, or both allowed to say.

What's the difference? She's been on the telly
They should BOTH go, she played the system better than him thats all.
 

Grownup_Rafbrat

LE
Book Reviewer
#15
Bugly said:
They should BOTH go, she played the system better than him thats all.
Suits me. I don't know why we can't have Immigration Officers at airports, railway stations and ports. Conversation should go

AS 'I claim asylum. Here's my evidence'.
IO 'Come into this room. Let me look at it.'

once evidence is examined

IO 'This is my decision. There's the door in / there's the door out'.

Job done. No need or opportunity to insinuate themselves into society to gain brownie points, or to play the system. Treat the Nation as you would your own home, which it is. Don't let people past the front door without good reason.
 
#16
I think if you are a deported person from one European country then your fingerprints, photos and DNA should be forwarded to every other member of the EU so that they are not welcome anywhere.

As for criminals they belong in their country of Birth once release and also they should be banned from leaving that country.

Why should Europe take the wasters and crooks from other nations?
 
#17
romach said:
I think if you are a deported person from one European country then your fingerprints, photos and DNA should be forwarded to every other member of the EU so that they are not welcome anywhere.

As for criminals they belong in their country of Birth once release and also they should be banned from leaving that country.

Why should Europe take the wasters and crooks from other nations?
That sounds too much like common sense...................but should also apply to all asylum seekers , commit 1 crime & you are out
 
#18
Adam(KOS) said:
This article goes back a bit, but why is it our authorities can deport decent and worthy people like this, Yet allow hate preaching clerics, murderers, etc to stay.

http://icliverpool.icnetwork.co.uk/...&headline=who-stays--who-goes--name_page.html


This family I known BTW, the father has been repeatedly beaten and tortured since his deportation. :x
The reason is given in the article: He is from Pakistan, She is from Zimbabwe. It seems that she would be in more danger in Zimbabwe that he would be in Pakistan.

That is the way the system works. After all if you are claiming asylum, then the main consideration should rightly be how dangerous your country of origin is. The fact that he has been tortured shows that the Immigration service has been wrong on this occasion but it doesn't mean they are wrong re Makosi.

If someone is trying to immigrate on the basis of skills or potential contribution to the country, then they can try the Highly Skilled Migrant Program route or go the work permit route. Actually, even on that basis Makosi would probably have more chance of getting in because she is a cardiac nurse and has skills the country needs. Anyone can be a head teacher and let's face it, there really isn't a shortage of people of good character in this country is there - some would dispute that though...

The thing is it really is difficult to immigrate to the UK if you are not from the EU as Mr Arif Dar has found out. I know many do not believe this but that is fact. The loop-hole would be to marry an EU or British citizen, or to get a british citizen knocked up. Then, if the child is a dependent, you might be able to stay till he reaches adulthood, by which time you should hopefully be able to stay on your merits. That is IIRC btw.
 
#19
romach said:
I think if you are a deported person from one European country then your fingerprints, photos and DNA should be forwarded to every other member of the EU so that they are not welcome anywhere.

As for criminals they belong in their country of Birth once release and also they should be banned from leaving that country.

Why should Europe take the wasters and crooks from other nations?
And who is going to handle the logistics? Not many countries in the world can handle that and given the UK's track record in handling large computer projects, I would argue that the UK is years away from haivng that capability.
 
#20
Grownup_Rafbrat said:
Bugly said:
They should BOTH go, she played the system better than him thats all.
Suits me. I don't know why we can't have Immigration Officers at airports, railway stations and ports. Conversation should go

AS 'I claim asylum. Here's my evidence'.
IO 'Come into this room. Let me look at it.'

once evidence is examined

IO 'This is my decision. There's the door in / there's the door out'.

Job done. No need or opportunity to insinuate themselves into society to gain brownie points, or to play the system. Treat the Nation as you would your own home, which it is. Don't let people past the front door without good reason.
The problem with your system is you are entrusting the lives of people in the hands of a single mong who works in immigration.

Asylum is a difficult issue - if, god forbid, Britain has been invaded by another country, surely you would hope that other countries would take you and your family in.

I think australia has gone in the right direction - put them in detention centres (jails really...) and process their claims there. If they are genuine asylum seekers, the detention would be a respite anyway and there should be no cause for complaint.
 

Similar threads


Latest Threads

Top