Deportation of assylum seekers.

Discussion in 'Current Affairs, News and Analysis' started by Adam(KOS), Aug 22, 2007.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. He was a bogus asylum seeker, he got caught.

2. This really makes me sick, what is going through the minds of those in Asylum and Immigration? Have they actually been infiltrated but extremists?

Hello!! Wake up you Labour

3. No he was not ! I knew the family, they were well accepted within our community and they actually contributed well. I don't suppose you got past the 1st page of 3, did you ? Even our local MP tried to save them from deportation as the article states.

4. its a freeking shame that someone who adds to society gets binned and we keep the wasters, junkies and sex offenders.

We really need a proper government who will stop kissing the PC tree and get on with fixing 10 years of crap

5. Christ if they deported asylum seekers in my town we`d be a population of 50...

6. Why not get asylum seekers to sign a surety when they arrive. In it they would waive their right to asylum in the UK if convicted of a crime heinous enough to indicate deportation?

That way, if it is made clear to them when they arrive what the likely, nay certain, endgame will be, then they have no come-back. Oh the bleeding heart liberals will still plead exceptional cases but frankly that waiver should be handed to them, with an invitation to watch Learco and his mates depart from Heathrow.

7. If he was here legally he could not have been deported. Just because you liked him and the local MP saw some browny points in supporting this bunch of illegals doesn't mean they should stay.

8. It wouldn't mean a thing, anyway most asylum seekers are bogus, most have come through more than one safe country before cherry picking the UK.

9. Grownup_Rafbrat

Grownup_Rafbrat LE Good Egg (charities)

So is she. They should be treated the same. Either both deported, or both allowed to say.

What's the difference? She's been on the telly

10. Maybe he should have stabbed somebody. Seems thats the way to get a head in this country.

11. They should BOTH go, she played the system better than him thats all.

12. send the slag back to Zim, she can have a whole farm to her self now all the Farmers have been murderd or chased away.

13. Grownup_Rafbrat

Grownup_Rafbrat LE Good Egg (charities)

Suits me. I don't know why we can't have Immigration Officers at airports, railway stations and ports. Conversation should go

AS 'I claim asylum. Here's my evidence'.
    IO 'Come into this room. Let me look at it.'

once evidence is examined

IO 'This is my decision. There's the door in / there's the door out'.

Job done. No need or opportunity to insinuate themselves into society to gain brownie points, or to play the system. Treat the Nation as you would your own home, which it is. Don't let people past the front door without good reason.