Army Rumour Service

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Deportation flight today

I dont disagree with this decision as long as its not used as the thin end of a wedge moving deportations to under 15 under 18 under 21 lived here more than 8 yrs etc. ( Or used to prevent deportation of women because they have young children.

Im all for deporting immigrants who commit crimes - but someone who arrives here as a young child - I wouldnt apply that to.
You will get some stick from the usual suspects for suggesting that.

syrup

LE
I dont disagree with this decision as long as its not used as the thin end of a wedge moving deportations to under 15 under 18 under 21 lived here more than 8 yrs etc. ( Or used to prevent deportation of women because they have young children.

Im all for deporting immigrants who commit crimes - but someone who arrives here as a young child - I wouldnt apply that to.

Works both ways though
Plenty get a hankering to return to the old country despite being born here when they become a person of interest say in a child sex scandal.
You only have to mention the word grooming in some South Yorkshire towns and one way tickets to Pakistan are being snapped up.

Oz have, twice iirc. Both Scots whose parents immigrated when the children were under 10. I think one of them committed murder, not sure about the other one, but it was a serious offence. Get out of jail, do not stop off anywhere, straight on plane to UK. No appeal, just furk off whence you came. Sorted.
I met one of them, Archie MCafferty, acid head leader of a particularly nutty bike gang who decided that if he murdered enough people his dead infant son would come back to him. He was arrested for wife beating a couple of years after he turned up in Scotland, the disgusting scrote.

Especially with covid, I was a little surprised that this flight took off, but I’m sure the usual do gooders were out in force to try and stop it.

Last edited:
Especially with covid, I was a little surprised that this flight took off, but I’m sure the usual do gooders were out in force to try and stop it.

In the case of this latest batch that would include around 60 Members of Parliament.

Latest Threads