Army Rumour Service

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Deportation flight today

Jamaicans who came to the UK as children will be left off deportation flight

A back room deal between the Home Office and Jamaica has resulted in an agreement not to deport any Jamaicans convicted of serious offences who came to the UK under the age of 12.

I can't see this being the work of Priti the Barbarian. I wonder if the influence of Princess Nut nuts has anything to do with it and attempts to undermine Priti?

What happens if one of these offenders goes on to committ more serious crimes such as Rape and Robbery?

A back room deal between the Home Office and Jamaica has resulted in an agreement not to deport any Jamaicans convicted of serious offences who came to the UK under the age of 12.

I can't see this being the work of Priti the Barbarian. I wonder if the influence of Princess Nut nuts has anything to do with it and attempts to undermine Priti?

What happens if one of these offenders goes on to committ more serious crimes such as Rape and Robbery?

I dont disagree with this decision as long as its not used as the thin end of a wedge moving deportations to under 15 under 18 under 21 lived here more than 8 yrs etc. ( Or used to prevent deportation of women because they have young children.

Im all for deporting immigrants who commit crimes - but someone who arrives here as a young child - I wouldnt apply that to.

MoleBath

LE
Kit Reviewer
Book Reviewer
Deportees arrive in Jamaica

1606726139056.png

I dont disagree with this decision as long as its not used as the thin end of a wedge moving deportations to under 15 under 18 under 21 lived here more than 8 yrs etc. ( Or used to prevent deportation of women because they have young children.

Im all for deporting immigrants who commit crimes - but someone who arrives here as a young child - I wouldnt apply that to.
Oz have, twice iirc. Both Scots whose parents immigrated when the children were under 10. I think one of them committed murder, not sure about the other one, but it was a serious offence. Get out of jail, do not stop off anywhere, straight on plane to UK. No appeal, just furk off whence you came. Sorted.

Gout Man

LE
Book Reviewer
Just change one word. It really should be the inflight entertainment on a loop.
Im sure with today’s technology someone could easily dub over it.

Nice catchy tune, sing up now.

Coconut airways, is that, er permitted nowadays :???:

Everything about the modern UK is built around surrender and the Boris Government has betrayed the people who gave him his majority and I am now only surprised we don't dole out significant payouts for hurt feelings.

Oz have, twice iirc. Both Scots whose parents immigrated when the children were under 10. I think one of them committed murder, not sure about the other one, but it was a serious offence. Get out of jail, do not stop off anywhere, straight on plane to UK. No appeal, just furk off whence you came. Sorted.
Wasn't one of them aged about 80 and had just completed a thirty year life sentence for some horrific murders. He had originally emigrated to OZ when he was about two with his familly?

Mind you I think he would fit in quite well in Glasgow wouldn't he?