Deportation flight today

BBC 13,00 hrs news today. A reporter has been sent to Jamaica to interview a couple of these fine, upstanding plllers of society that the UK has been so crueley robbed of by them Tories wot push little boys up chimneys to clean them. That's where the license money goes.

BBC 13,00 hrs news today. A reporter has been sent to Jamaica to interview a couple of these fine, upstanding plllers of society that the UK has been so crueley robbed of by them Tories wot push little boys up chimneys to clean them. That's where the license money goes.
I bet they were gutted when they were told to pack their bags...

I watched that in utter disbelief. At least no violins were playing in the background, as these ‘lovely lads’ were being interviewed with the appropriate dignity and gravitas. They are now absent fathers in the true sense of the word, but not while they were carrying out their criminal activities back in the U.K., no siree.

I watched that in utter disbelief. At least no violins were playing in the background, as these ‘lovely lads’ were being interviewed with the appropriate dignity and gravitas. They are now absent fathers in the true sense of the word, but not while they were carrying out their criminal activities back in the U.K., no siree.
Were they any white people in the article that weren't paid by us er the BBC ? I thought not

Tool

LE
One thing which surprised me (maybe things have changed now) is that the UK never required any police certificates for visas/ permits/ residency when I got here...a lot of countries (like Canada, U.S., OZ etc) require you produce PC's from when you were 18 or at least in the last 10 yrs to make sure you were not a murdering bastard.
Both me and the missus (Seffrican) had to have police checks BEFFORE we were allowed into the UK. It was part of the visa application process.

miner69er

Old-Salt
Well you will live by these laws:
Landmark court ruling finds Muslim couple's Sharia marriage not valid
Court of Appeal judges have ruled that a Muslim couple's Sharia marriage was not valid under English law.

In a landmark ruling, the panel decided that Nasreen Akhter and Mohammed Shabaz Khan's Islamic marriage ceremony, which had taken place in a London restaurant, had "no legal effect".

Ms Akhter had filed for a divorce after their relationship broke down in 2016, but the ruling means that she cannot claim money or property from Mr Khan in the same way a legally married spouse would.

The pair have four children together and had intended to follow up the marriage ceremony with a civil marriage under English law.

But despite Ms Akhter raising the issue on a number of occasions, the couple never went through with it.

Campaigners say the ruling will force Muslim women to turn to "unaccountable" Sharia courts.

Offa

War Hero
The BBC no longer reports the news but attempts to make the news in its own image.

Well you will live by these laws:
Landmark court ruling finds Muslim couple's Sharia marriage not valid
Court of Appeal judges have ruled that a Muslim couple's Sharia marriage was not valid under English law.

In a landmark ruling, the panel decided that Nasreen Akhter and Mohammed Shabaz Khan's Islamic marriage ceremony, which had taken place in a London restaurant, had "no legal effect".

Ms Akhter had filed for a divorce after their relationship broke down in 2016, but the ruling means that she cannot claim money or property from Mr Khan in the same way a legally married spouse would.

The pair have four children together and had intended to follow up the marriage ceremony with a civil marriage under English law.

But despite Ms Akhter raising the issue on a number of occasions, the couple never went through with it.

Campaigners say the ruling will force Muslim women to turn to "unaccountable" Sharia courts.
Connection with deportation flights to Jamaica? Or deportation flights anywhere?
Oh, none.

Cold_Collation

LE
Book Reviewer
It angers me. I'll tell you why.

The BBC excuses a lot of its skewed reporting by stating over and over that it has to give 'context'.

There was no context here. It was just outright Woke-ism.

The bit that got me most was the invitation to say something to Boris Johnson over something that was inspired under Labour.

Or to get married properly.

He's laughing all the way to the bank. If she'd been loaded I'd imagine he'd be down the registry office toot sweet.

I'm surprised that he hadn't been explained what he owed by a suitable religious leader...

Cold_Collation

LE
Book Reviewer

He's laughing all the way to the bank. If she'd been loaded I'd imagine he'd be down the registry office toot sweet.

I'm surprised that he hadn't been explained what he owed by a suitable religious leader...
Quite why it's a 'landmark' ruling escapes me. The law of the land is the law of the land.

If the system under which they got 'married' has no jurisdiction, then - hey - they ain't married.

Quite why it's a 'landmark' ruling escapes me. The law of the land is the law of the land.

If the system under which they got 'married' has no jurisdiction, then - hey - they ain't married.
ser

It's got bog all to do with deportation flights to Jamaica or anywhere else.
Go over to one of the other nasty brown people threads to complain about their funny ways and leave a fairly informative (I did say fairly) and totally unconnected with Muslim thread alone.

The BBC excuses a lot of its skewed reporting by stating over and over that it has to give 'context'.

The bit that got me most was the invitation to say something to Boris Johnson over something that was inspired under Labour.
In additional to the cost to the licence payers (ie us mugs) of flying the reporter and team (how many) to Jamaica on a jolly, there is a carbon footprint (sombre music, hand wringing and film of melting ice berg). Anyone got the e-mail for Greta?

Both me and the missus (Seffrican) had to have police checks BEFFORE we were allowed into the UK. It was part of the visa application process.
That is interesting. I guess they did change stuff...mind you, I am talking about almost a decade ago. But no, I didn't have to provide anything.

My OZ permit application required PCs from every single country I lived in (for more than 6 months) from when I was 18, which was a nightmare, since I lived in a few. Getting all those together was not exactly a walk in the park.

par avion

War Hero
That is interesting. I guess they did change stuff...mind you, I am talking about almost a decade ago. But no, I didn't have to provide anything.

My OZ permit application required PCs from every single country I lived in (for more than 6 months) from when I was 18, which was a nightmare, since I lived in a few. Getting all those together was not exactly a walk in the park.
Didn't need to do all that in 1788.

Labour can't do anything though.

Latest Threads