Deportation flight today

I tend to agree with you. Something more akin to a GCSE in citizenship would be my idea. Things like what is require for you to drive I. The UK. What are your obligations if you suspect (or know) criminal activity is taking place? What is the penalty for forcing FGM? What are the penalties for being in possession of illegal drugs? What are the penalties for carrying offensive weapons?
TBH they did have a lot of relevant modern questions, but there were so many non-relevant questions in the test. I agree with the others who posted here that it's important to know the history of the country, but some of them were so detailed and granular, you would say "why do I need to know this?" General history and details should be enough IMHO.

Things might have changed now, remember this was the test I took just over 5 years ago.

Last edited:

StormsInAfrica

Old-Salt
I mean if i'd have been serious about becoming a naturalised British citizen, i'd probably have put my efforts into getting some paperwork sorted as opposed to getting a bit criminally, particularly if I had 6 kids to support.

But that's probably just my white privilige talking.

Really ?

There is nothing unusual about UK Statutory Law.

I'll ask again.

What legal advice do you need when you are being deported, in accordance with UK Statutory Law, for breaking the law and are serving / have served a lengthy prison sentence ?
They may have a cat to look after.

1. ". James I and his son Charles I believed in the 'Divine Right of Kings', the idea that the king was directly appointed to rule by ______

the Queen
the Prime Minister
the Church
God"

2. "King Richard III of the House of York was killed in the Battle of Bosworth Field in-----

"

3. "
The period after the Norman Conquest up until about 1485 is called
(Choose any 2 answers)

The Age of Discovery
The Middle Ages
The Medieval period
The Renaissance
Late Antiquity"

And on and on it went...

I couldn't give a toss about of any of the above to be frank....but memorized the answers, which I have now forgotten. Before anyone asks, I think I got one wrong, if I remember correctly - good enough for me.
Don't you have history where you come from? Or is it just Disney land.

I mean if i'd have been serious about becoming a naturalised British citizen, i'd probably have put my efforts into getting some paperwork sorted as opposed to getting a bit criminally, particularly if I had 6 kids to support.

Truer than you may imagine.

These people will be filled with tails of victimhood to the point that they actually believe dealing drugs and beating people to death with a spanner isn't their fault.

Instead of letting anybody believe that, they need to be impressed upon that they're responsible for their own actions.

It'll never catch on.
It doesn't have to, the realisation can be understood as you walk down the aircraft steps in the fly-blown hole they were born in

Joshua Slocum

LE
Book Reviewer
  1. ". James I and his son Charles I believed in the 'Divine Right of Kings', the idea that the king was directly appointed to rule by ______

the Queen
the Prime Minister
the Church
God"

2. "King Richard III of the House of York was killed in the Battle of Bosworth Field in-----

"

3. "
The period after the Norman Conquest up until about 1485 is called
(Choose any 2 answers)

The Age of Discovery
The Middle Ages
The Medieval period
The Renaissance
Late Antiquity"

And on and on it went...

I couldn't give a toss about of any of the above to be frank....but memorized the answers, which I have now forgotten. Before anyone asks, I think I got one wrong, if I remember correctly - good enough for me.
There are trick questions in that exam
if you fail them, although you get a pass, a little green dot is placed upon your name as an undesirable alien, and as such the Inland Revenue and others are likely to be harsh upon you
oh and your name goes in H.M. The Queens little red book

Joshua Slocum

LE
Book Reviewer
One of the biggest problems relating to Jamaicans used to be the Ability of Yardie drug dealers and enforcers to fly to the UK , carry out complex drug deals, use extreme violence and murder, and then scoot back home
they also enforced other gang members and created a structure and hierarchy for the violent gangs
with drug mules flying over for a few days to visit Momma and Auntie

right nasty characters
many West Indians have commented upon this and how they feel ashamed to be associated with it, I worked with one elderly chap, he planned to return home to live in Jamaica after selling his house here, after a close relative was murdered shortly after returning, he gave up on that idea
Jamaica has the highest murder rate in the world,
its a pity that the UK got involved in repealing Hanging

Even Jamaicans are saying dont come here because you WILL get murdered

Police Constable Patrick Dunne was murdered in cold blood by a Yardie
Gary Lloyd Nelson
the piece of shit also shot a Black man just doing his job because he felt disrespected
oh and shot at a van driver because he dissed him
pity the van driver didnt run him over
oh and the piece of shits mother covered for him and hid the gun, I hope she dies a painful death
it only needs few of these Father figures to influence other youths, and to set the course for future events

But then you read rubbish written by this moron and its all white people fault
oddly none of these males, are victims of slavery or white suppression, or can have any family members alive who could recall it
as it finished on the 1st of August 1834
perhaps the slaves instead of being freed should have been repatriated to rebuild Africa ?

Another from the BBC. Note the Boris Johnson bit. Weren’t these rules introduced under Labour?
I guess that the law he's talking about needing adjusting and looking at again is the one about convicted criminals who are foreign nationals being deported. That law is working for me.

Some of the questions are a bit weird - "when did farmers first come to Britain" for example. something that is the first thing that springs to mind when I think of what it means to be British.

Last edited:

Reported for racism and inability to spell.

Latest Threads