Deportation flight today

This is what Labour List say:

When will black lives matter once again?" This was the challenge from David Lammy yesterday as he confronted the government on plans to deport a plane full of people before having published the outcome of the 'lessons learned' review into Windrush (watch his speech here). We are just two years on from the injustice that saw 164 people detained and deported, and a further 5,000 denied access to support from public services to which they were entitled. Following that revelation – that the Home Office had been removing British citizens from the country – the government halted deportations and commissioned an investigation. But this has not yet been published and the question is, then, why has the government started them again?

Note the conflation. Windrush scandal: people whose parents screwed the paperwork up decades ago getting treated like criminals. Today's deportation: criminals getting treated like criminals.

So VERY sorry that they came here as children and expected to be able to stay for life BUT they committed serious crimes in this country so obviously dont have much respect for it and so deserve to be deported back to the country of their birth.

So VERY sorry that they came here as children and expected to be able to stay for life BUT they committed serious crimes in this country so obviously dont have much respect for it and so deserve to be deported back to the country of their birth.
Indeed.

Don't like the results of your crimes? Don't commit them.

Perhaps an interesting contrast. The High Court in Australia has just ruled that a scrote, who has done time for violent crime and is not an Australian citizen, cannot be deported to the land of his birth (NZ) because one of his parents is an Australian aborigine (by appearance at least 3 generations ago).

Last edited:
I think it would be good, if any of these criminal scum manage to stay in this country and commit another crime, that any victims of that crime get to sue the absolute lunatics who oppose deporting criminal scum and brought or worked on these legal interventions. They should get to take them to the cleaners. Every last one of them.

When will black lives matter once again?" This was the challenge from David Lammy yesterday as he confronted the government on plans to deport a plane full of people before having published the outcome of the 'lessons learned' review into Windrush (watch his speech here). We are just two years on from the injustice that saw 164 people detained and deported, and a further 5,000 denied access to support from public services to which they were entitled. Following that revelation – that the Home Office had been removing British citizens from the country – the government halted deportations and commissioned an investigation. But this has not yet been published and the question is, then, why has the government started them again?

Note the conflation. Windrush scandal: people whose parents screwed the paperwork up decades ago getting treated like criminals. Today's deportation: criminals getting treated like criminals.
If they were white South African's, fatty Lammy wouldn't bat an eyelid

BuggerAll

LE
Kit Reviewer
Book Reviewer
I heard one person whining that it is a continuation of the ‘hostile environment’ policy.

I hope we are a hostile environment to criminals.

I have no sympathy. In many cases these are exactly the sort of people who are such a blight on the communities that they have lived in.

I’ve heard the excuses. They’ve lived here a long time. They’ve got lots of children who will be deprived of a father figure and role model and the state will have to support the kids - really, a SJW lawyer actually said that. I can’t say I care.

I was interested to hear that due to tech problems with a nearby O2 mobile telephone tower, some of the little darlings were excused the trip as they may not have been able to access legal information and assistance.

I was interested to hear that due to tech problems with a nearby O2 mobile telephone tower, some of the little darlings were excused the trip as they may not have been able to access legal information and assistance.
I heard that on LBC radio this morning, they had someone from the deportation centre on the phone saying that there are landlines available for all

Fake Sheikh

War Hero
I can arrange a 777 for tomorrow night if it speeds things up, 2nd 777 by Friday if it helps.
Contact me if required but free to abuse me for my liberal stance.

Allegedly a REME FTRS Captain good on deporting people, not

Classic exchange between Nick Ferrari on LBC this morning and an anti-deportation campaigner:

"I've got a client with six children all under 10 and he's the primary care giver"
"Six? From the same mother?
"Yes."
"Perhaps he shouldn't have become a criminal then".

I can arrange a 777 for tomorrow night if it speeds things up, 2nd 777 by Friday if it helps.
What about a Boeing 737 Max, operated by a remote crew?

Londo

LE

Lots of people holiday in Jamaica . Many even retire to there . So don't know what their fuss is
How many would have gone back of their own free will after they got too old to continue their criminality ?

NSP

LE

Labour doth protest too much. I can recall hearing live on the radio the minister being called to the Despatch Box when the Windrush scandal broke and giving the figures, stating that approximately half the deportations under that policy had taken place before 2010, and that the CS had carried on as an unaware incoming government hadn't told them to stop it.

When I'm not on my phone but on a device with a decent-sized screen, a proper keyboard and a rodent I'll have a look for the applicable Hansard entry. If I remember...

Latest Threads