Deport foreign criminal - Carlos Tevez

Discussion in 'The ARRSE Hole' started by BuggerAll, Mar 14, 2013.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. BuggerAll

BuggerAll LE Reviewer Book Reviewer

• Like Like x 3

2. I like your thinking....

• Like Like x 4
  3. Gasps in shock.
    Surely you're not seriously advocating sending Manchester citys star signing on his merry way? The very idea!
    Professional football players and not just foreign ones, particularly in the premiership must be amongst the most overrated, pampered and worst role models of modern British society and the "great game" is the sole topic of conversation for one dimensional dullards in pubs and work places the length and breadth of the country.

• Like Like x 1
  4. No doubt he will get away with saying that he's so busy that it's all his agent's fault for not reminding him that you need to get your licence back and buy some insurance to drive.

5. It's a cultural thing. Where he comes from (Manchester), gaining a driving qualification and holding a valid licence and purchasing insurance is an optional thing.

It's everybody else's problem to gain an understanding of his cultural viewpoint and make allowances.

• Like Like x 2
  6. Shame there's no clauses in footballers contract which includes 'criminal' elements, although clubs & agents are as much to blame in this factor.

Just shows the arrogance of some footballers, multimillion pound salary but ignores the disqualification status as he expects not to be caught in the UK.

Hope they throw the book at him as a fine will be laughed at.

7. To paraphrase an excellent bit of graffiti that adorned a Harrow roundabout for many years...

'Football is the neo-opiate of the people.'

Worrying about the outcome of football matches takes the proletariat's mind off the fact that their country is being sold down the river. Season ticket prices go by just under 10 pct PA on average, and working class supporters are obliged to pay up in order to help pay the wages of their idols. Bearing in mind:

Man City's wage bill for last year was in excess of £200,000,000 and that's more than Chelsea.

Off shore tax havens will help alleviate any pesky tax concerns too of course.

What a fucking joke.

• Like Like x 1
  8. Rich people are still bumming the rest of us to death? Nah mate, they're fucking golden.

9. BrunoNoMedals

BrunoNoMedals LE Reviewer

Rag, eh?

You leave my Carlos alone. He pays more tax than 60% of Manchester combined.

10. Not a very handsome fellow is he?

• Like Like x 1
  11. Well obviously, but there are two problems in the UK

1. A bunch of human rights PC idiots who fight in any criminals corner for their human rights to stay in the UK
    2. The EU

12. If Tevez wasn't a professional footballer, what would he be?

A virgin.

Ugly fucker.

CG

13. The problem with his immediate deportation, as I see it, is that he's only been charged so far, not convicted. He's therefore currently quite innocent.

Of course, if he's convicted I think his visa should be ripped up and him drop kicked up the first foreign destination gangway out of Ringway, preferably with all his mates!

14. Mike Tyson went bankrupt despite earning somewhere between $300m and $400m in his career.

I don't think a degree in accountancy is required to be a professional sportsman...