deployment after training

right lads i need to no whats my chances of getting a tour to cyprus jst after finishing sc because there was a guy in my sigs unit that is 17 and jst finished traing and got a tour to cyprus is this rare or alot of crap???

cheers fo any reply's :eek:

Ask your PSI

edited to add; Check your key board is plugged in properly to the computer as some words seem to be missing letters

l8ers

Your signals unit is 17 ?

How did he manage to get a tour just after finishing his recruits course ( I assume thats what sc is ) He would have no trade qualifications and quite possibly no driving licence etc

cheers fo the keyboard advise lol thats what it was.

eh yes a guy from my unit told me that a guy done the summer challenge
and manage to get a tour a wasnt sure thats why i wanted to no if it was possible. and as for the trade training do you not get trade training at the
summer challenge ???

Dean, yr pullin r p!serz so fcuk off! innit. fo sho.

Ok, summer challenge, I see.

I do not think i is possible, however the "other bloke" may have been ex regs or in the TA previously and therefore didnt need to pass his trade again.

Ask your PSI, he probably has a phone so you can call him.
What does 'wide' mean?

whats walting?? and i'm no chav but i do come from glasgow. anyway how soon do you think i will be able to do a tour or is it jst when 1 becomes availible??

dean1 said:
whats walting?? and i'm no chav but i do come from glasgow. anyway how soon do you think i will be able to do a tour or is it jst when 1 becomes availible??
Arrsepedia... see "walt"

Please god don't make anyone define it again. That's a whole new thread... :roll: :?

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Letterwritingman New Zealand 5
D Sappers 3
C Army Reserve 5