deployment after training

Discussion in 'Join the Army - Reserve Recruitment' started by dean1, May 26, 2010.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. right lads i need to no whats my chances of getting a tour to cyprus jst after finishing sc because there was a guy in my sigs unit that is 17 and jst finished traing and got a tour to cyprus is this rare or alot of crap???

cheers fo any reply's :eek:
  2. Ask your PSI

edited to add; Check your key board is plugged in properly to the computer as some words seem to be missing letters

3. Your signals unit is 17 ?

How did he manage to get a tour just after finishing his recruits course ( I assume thats what sc is ) He would have no trade qualifications and quite possibly no driving licence etc
  4. cheers fo the keyboard advise lol thats what it was.

eh yes a guy from my unit told me that a guy done the summer challenge
    and manage to get a tour a wasnt sure thats why i wanted to no if it was possible. and as for the trade training do you not get trade training at the
    summer challenge ???
  5. It is rather worrying that a signaller speaks in "text talk".

"..Hello one, this is two, innit!"

6. lol i have'nt finished my training i've only done 1 weekend training i'm doing sc
  7. Dean, yr pullin r p!serz so fcuk off! innit. fo sho.
  8. who the f**k do you hink you are ya baw bag i wanted an answer to a question not for sum c*nt to try be wide
  9. Ok, summer challenge, I see.

I do not think i is possible, however the "other bloke" may have been ex regs or in the TA previously and therefore didnt need to pass his trade again.
  10. Ask your PSI, he probably has a phone so you can call him.
    What does 'wide' mean?
  11. And why are you walting as a chav?
  12. whats walting?? and i'm no chav but i do come from glasgow. anyway how soon do you think i will be able to do a tour or is it jst when 1 becomes availible??
  13. Arrsepedia... see "walt"

Please god don't make anyone define it again. That's a whole new thread... :roll: :?
  14. Wide would mean getting smart, uppity or above ones station. Or plainly coming the cnut!
  15. I know a few people who wanted to go on peacekeeping in cyprus but got told its stiff competition for minimal places