Deploying to Kosovo

I am deploying to Kosovo with 1 Royal Anglian in March. I was wondering if anyone that has deployed there recently could tell me what to expect. Many thanks.

lakey700 said:
I am deploying to Kosovo with 1 Royal Anglian in March. I was wondering if anyone that has deployed there recently could tell me what to expect. Many thanks.
Dear friend, unfortunately there are too many journalists here. So our friends ARRSErs in this context could suspect that the question was asked to collect information for one or more articles.

Out of the theme. You asked another question (on another forum)

http://www.mihav.com/en/forum/general-dog/getting-my-staff-puppy-used-to-11362/

I have a 12 week old Staffordshire bull terrier puppy. He is now allowed to go outside. Whenever I put his lead on he just stays still and shakes. I have tried taking a toy with me and have also carried him up the road and put him down hoping that he will have a sniff and then wonder about. But nothing works. Does anyone have any other suggestions?
I have American Stafforshire terrier. She is a charming, devoted, fearless 3yo girl. She is very friendly to human beings and calm dogs. But the first barking is a trigger that awakes a beast is her. So be very carefull.

Regards!

KGB_resident said:
lakey700 said:
Dear friend, unfortunately there are too many journalists here. So our friends ARRSErs in this context could suspect that the question was asked to collect information for one or more articles.
ASSUMING THIS ISNT A WAH
I would trust him here, he has this video on Youtube
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Un7AsnsGL3I

Sorry mate, i've got no experience of Kosovo whatsoever, sorry I can't help :p

Where is Spring Lines

I know Jubilee Lines

Slim Lines

and even the best spot of them all Camp Clarke

but no Spring Lines