Deploying in November

Alright lads.

Currently serving with 31 Ordnance Company in Portsmouth Barracks in sunny Munster. We've been warned off to deploy on Grapple this November and am wondering if anyone else is in the same boat? Most of my Coy are going to be in Croatia but I'm part of a det going to Vitez (sp?). Think we're going to be co-located with 1 CHESHIRE but info is a bit thin on the ground at the mo.

I've been round the block a few times and done a tour of the province whilst based at Obernkirchen a few years ago so not completely clueless. Never served 'out of area' though so anyone know if we'll be able to get BFBS in Yugoslavia? Might still be on tour for next years FA Cup final on 15th May and wouldn't want to miss it (especially if the Gooners are at Wembley haha!).

Anyone know what the score is with UN berets? Do you get them in theatre or what?

Z

Zarathustra

Alright lads.

Currently serving with 31 Ordnance Company in Portsmouth Barracks in sunny Munster. We've been warned off to deploy on Grapple this November and am wondering if anyone else is in the same boat? Most of my Coy are going to be in Croatia but I'm part of a det going to Vitez (sp?). Think we're going to be co-located with 1 CHESHIRE but info is a bit thin on the ground at the mo.

I've been round the block a few times and done a tour of the province whilst based at Obernkirchen a few years ago so not completely clueless. Never served 'out of area' though so anyone know if we'll be able to get BFBS in Yugoslavia? Might still be on tour for next years FA Cup final on 15th May and wouldn't want to miss it (especially if the Gooners are at Wembley haha!).

Anyone know what the score is with UN berets? Do you get them in theatre or what?
I'm assuming this is supposed to be some sort of really really funny joke?

Z

Zarathustra

I thought that the delorean was broke!
It used to be that when that baby hit 88mph you were going to see some serious shit. However due to MOD cut backs the flux capacitor has been mothballed pending a review of the MODs time travel capabilities, so all you'll get is a speeding ticket and a bollocking from the MTO

T

Tinman74

It used to be that when that baby hit 88mph you were going to see some serious shit. However due to MOD cut backs the flux capacitor has been mothballed pending a review of the MODs time travel capabilities, so all you'll get is a speeding ticket and a bollocking from the MTO
Maybe the original op, needs to visit halfords!

Unless you've got your FMT 600 with you.

Z

Zarathustra

Cheers for that. I'm assuming you're the kind of **** who has a fabloned chit to do your BFT in trainers - and you carry your walkman around the whole course.
Get fucked, I don't need a biff chit as my status as a grade A war dodging **** is well known through out the Military, and todays yoof carry iPods, as any fool know

Alright lads.

If you're not deploying until November then I think you will find that 1 PWO have taken over from the Cheshires and will in turn have pretty much handed over to the Coldsream Guards by then. BFBS might be sorted by November as it's still a bit patchy at the moment. The corimecs should all be up at Vitez school to replace the tentage by then as well so it will be a bit warmer than this winter. Should get your UN beret before you deploy.

It's just a jump to the left and then a step to the right.......

Latest Threads