Deploying in November

Discussion in 'The Intelligence Cell' started by ace_of_base_fan, May 4, 2011.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Alright lads.

Currently serving with 31 Ordnance Company in Portsmouth Barracks in sunny Munster. We've been warned off to deploy on Grapple this November and am wondering if anyone else is in the same boat? Most of my Coy are going to be in Croatia but I'm part of a det going to Vitez (sp?). Think we're going to be co-located with 1 CHESHIRE but info is a bit thin on the ground at the mo.

I've been round the block a few times and done a tour of the province whilst based at Obernkirchen a few years ago so not completely clueless. Never served 'out of area' though so anyone know if we'll be able to get BFBS in Yugoslavia? Might still be on tour for next years FA Cup final on 15th May and wouldn't want to miss it (especially if the Gooners are at Wembley haha!).

Anyone know what the score is with UN berets? Do you get them in theatre or what?
  2. I'm assuming this is supposed to be some sort of really really funny joke?
  3. TheIronDuke

TheIronDuke LE Book Reviewer

Yeah, allright. Sound. Thanks.

Have you considered **** sex with an older man?
    • Like Like x 3
  4. I thought that the delorean was broke!
  5. It used to be that when that baby hit 88mph you were going to see some serious shit. However due to MOD cut backs the flux capacitor has been mothballed pending a review of the MODs time travel capabilities, so all you'll get is a speeding ticket and a bollocking from the MTO
    • Like Like x 2
  6. Maybe the original op, needs to visit halfords!
  7. Cheers for that. I'm assuming you're the kind of **** who has a fabloned chit to do your BFT in trainers - and you carry your walkman around the whole course.
  8. Wah.........
  9. Unless you've got your FMT 600 with you.
  10. Get fucked, I don't need a biff chit as my status as a grade A war dodging **** is well known through out the Military, and todays yoof carry iPods, as any fool know
  11. No, TRBD know a little known fact the MT can give you dispensation for time travel if you're traveling with cadets
    • Like Like x 2

12. Is it still 1985....Im confused!!
  13. Are you having a ******* laugh you porridge-brained mong?
  14. You obviously are, ace of base were completely shit. Anyhoo, answer TheIronDuke, he has made an offer, your reluctance to reply makes you suss.

15. Oooh 1980's style insults too.