Depleted Uranium

Discussion in 'Charities and Welfare' started by mickjocktroop, Jan 19, 2011.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Hi
    Can you help me to help a friend.
    My friend was involved in D.U. trials on 120mm munitions about 15 years ago and was exposed to the inner core.
    Since then he has been suffering with Liver, Kidney and Urinary problems.
    He has tried various agencies but can get no help or information regarding D.U. contamination.
    He is receiving medical treatment through his G.P. but it appears as if they are not looking at the contamination aspect.
    Can you help by giving me any contacts or information which I can pass on.
    Thank you and regards
    mickjocktroop

2. All that is needed is a simple pee in a bottle test. I workd recovering literally hundreds of vehicles during both gulf wars that had been hit bu DU.DU becomes dangerous once it is an ash, which happens to blown up vehicles, I have inhaled and eaten loads, nothing wrong with me.

3. realy !!!!!
    see you in ten years then ?????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????? and ????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????

4. Wahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

5. fookin big LOUD wahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

6. Wordsmith

Wordsmith LE Book Reviewer

Try the Health Protection Agency.

HPA - Radiation

They deal with radiation in the UK workplace. If your friend was working for a civilian agency they (or to be more precise their predecessor - the National Radiological Protection Board) should have been monitoring your friends exposure to DU. If it was via the military Crown Protection may apply.

Wordsmith