Dependancy Advice

One of the blokes here is having a bit of a mare with the legality of a dependant status.

He has a child with his partner (out of marriage)
He lives with her in his own private hiring
He's currently going through a divorce
He wants to use the med centre for his childs health care not his partner as she is on the German net
The army refuse to recognise the child as his and will not allow treatment at the med centre.
Hes looked in SOBAG's and as she is financially dependant upon him surely she is his dependant.
Can anyone shed any light on the rules and where its written that he can/can not use the med centre for his childs care and why they wont recognise the child as his.
Any help with this would be great :D
Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
B Jobs (Discussion) 25
C Military Discipline 12
Tappet DIY 9

Similar threads

New Posts

Latest Threads