Dentists love 'em or hate 'em?

Fang_Farrier

LE
Kit Reviewer
Book Reviewer
What about the blood?
Plenty of that in chum.

That goes into the suction, got to measure it, just in case you accidentally let the patient bleed too much.

Again.

We actually wear gloves so we don;t leave finger prints!

Another good confidence builder is asking folk what blood group they are before you start but apparently in civilian life that sort of question does not go down well. Bunch of wimps. :biggrin:
The grim reaper and part time comedian of a dentist in Colly (late '80s) and no, not MCTC, use to ask ask 'Is it safe', before making his way north or south through my dental enamel; oh how I laughed afterwards.
No, not, really as my jaw was slacker than a cast member from The Dukes of Hazzard after a surprise extraction one afternoon.

StBob072

LE
Book Reviewer
My dentist actually made me cry this morning.

To be fair he is a top bloke and has done some really good work for me over the last few years.

Today, however, he swooped in with the I/D block, which I can normally grin and bear, but this time I yelled in pain and burst into tears. After a few seconds, I got a grip and manfully said "give me a minute and try again". Then I said "actually I'm pretty numb already".

Dentist, with a big shit-eating grin, said "Ah, I must have scored a direct hit on the nerve, so that's good isn't it?"

Basterd.

@Fang_Farrier

To be fair he is a top bloke and has done some really good work for me over the last few years.

Today, however, he swooped in with the I/D block, which I can normally grin and bear, but this time I yelled in pain and burst into tears. After a few seconds, I got a grip and manfully said "give me a minute and try again". Then I said "actually I'm pretty numb already".

Dentist, with a big shit-eating grin, said "Ah, I must have scored a direct hit on the nerve, so that's good isn't it?"

Basterd.

@Fang_Farrier
I want to cuddle you, for some reason...

Fang_Farrier

LE
Kit Reviewer
Book Reviewer

Basterd.

@Fang_Farrier
Folk can never see my grin.

That's why I wear a mask when I hurt treat patients

Fang_Farrier

LE
Kit Reviewer
Book Reviewer
I like my dentist. She sticks her tit in my ear when working on my gob. The East European minx.
Ah! So you also go to "Smiles" in Cardiff?

I think her name is Dangling Brokenbottles or something similar. Every time I go I hobble into the surgery, bent double, trying to hide my semi. It's well worth the discomfort of a scale and polish to have have her ample cleavage pushed and rubbed against me. I leave on my knees, sobbing with lust and sexual frustration.

Ah! So you also go to "Smiles" in Cardiff?

I think her name is Dangling Brokenbottles or something similar. Every time I go I hobble into the surgery, bent double, trying to hide my semi. It's well worth the discomfort of a scale and polish to have have her ample cleavage pushed and rubbed against me. I leave on my knees, sobbing with lust and sexual frustration.
Are you insane? Why on earth would I go to a dentist in a third world country? Or principality.

Folk can never see my grin.

That's why I wear a mask when I hurt treat patients
Many years ago an RAF dentist asked me if I knew why he wears a mask.
For hygiene reasons I replied.
No he replied, can you recognise me?
No I said.
So, you can't sue me when I cock up.
Confidence inspiring measure. Twat.

Fang_Farrier

LE
Kit Reviewer
Book Reviewer
Many years ago an RAF dentist asked me if I knew why he wears a mask.
For hygiene reasons I replied.
No he replied, can you recognise me?
No I said.
So, you can't sue me when I cock up.
Confidence inspiring measure. Twat.

And the gloves are so we don't leave fingerprints!

My most recent dentist is a lovely lady RAF Sqn Ldr and has done a great job of sorting out my teeth.

My most recent dentist is a lovely lady RAF Sqn Ldr and has done a great job of sorting out my teeth.
I rather liked the WRAF dental hygienists. Twice a year a de-coke of my teeth and one largish boob stuck in my left cheek and then the other boob stuck in the right cheek. Can't quite remember what she did to my teeth, apart from the fact they were cleaner.

I still haven't learned to speak 'Gibberish' with a mouth wide open, and with iron-mongery in it..... when my Dentist is poking around. Like the above post, the Dental Hygenist i see every 6 months appears, I say, appears to like to press herself up gainst me.... so I think of 'other matters'. :D

Best ingredients for a Bouillbase Fish Soup....... Yum! Yum! Just needs lots of Curry Powder and Chilli Powder..

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
BrunoNoMedals Health and Fitness 16
JoeCivvie Health and Fitness 14
A Charities and Welfare 1