Dennis Hutchings

I have just learned that Regimental Corporal Major Dennis Hutchings passed away this evening in hospital.
I have no link at present but am reliably informed this is the sad case.

He passed before he could see his name cleared.

RIP, sir.

Yup, probably saw the same post on FB. Absolutely gutting for the family. There will be no shame from the people that dragged him through the courts.

Absolutely fcuking sickening that his last days on Earth should've been under such circumstances.

I have just learned that Regimental Corporal Major Dennis Hutchings passed away this evening in hospital.
I have no link at present but am reliably informed this is the sad case.

He passed before he could see his name cleared.

RIP, sir.
He passed away innocent.. that's how I'll always remember the politically motivated charges and trial.

Auld-Yin

ADC
Kit Reviewer
Book Reviewer
Reviews Editor
I wonder, and this is just speculation so don't anyone go off your head, but I hope this sad news doesn't mean they hyenas just move on to the next character.

It is disgraceful, and a mark of shame how he was hounded right up until his last breath, but some truly evil people were given celebrity status.
RIP Sir, our thoughts are with those you leave behind.

RIP - can’t think of how his family must be feeling.

Resisting the Temptation to have an Angry Rant that is for another day
RIP.

Just saw this on my Facebook page a couple of minutes ago so I wasn’t surprised to see this on here.

Rest in Peace Dennis and my condolences to your family.

I don’t care what anybody may say otherwise. You were a victim of Republican efforts to continue their campaign through different means and also through the failure of successive British governments to stop the Republican demonisation of soldiers who successfully defeated them.

You demanded your day in court and stood and faced them to demonstrate you weren’t guilty of trumped up charges motivated by Republican politics and greed.

Your conduct through this entire process has been a worthy example of a soldier who has nothing to fear because right has always been on his side.

An honourable legacy.

Brought here twice at the behest of scum. To no reply.

Treated with contempt by his own government, brave enough to stand his ground.

RIP soldier.

Rest In Peace Dennis, stand down Sir duty done. Fear Naught.

May your passing bring an end to these vindictive prosecutions and witch hunt.

I really hope Blair rots in hell!

I know a bit about this case, and spent a little time with Dennis (and family) a few years ago.

His determination was remarkable. Whilst it is horrible that he died away from them, in his own way he will have seen something of a victory in the way his life has come to an end.

Requiescat in pace.

Latest Threads