• ARRSE have partnered with Armadillo Merino to bring you an ARRSE exclusive, generous discount offer on their full price range.
    To keep you warm with the best of Merino gear, visit www.armadillomerino.co.uk and use the code: NEWARRSE40 at the checkout to get 40% off!
    This superb deal has been generously offered to us by Armadillo Merino and is valid until midnight on the the 28th of February.

Dennis Donaldson found shot dead

News coming in that Stormontgate IRA spy Donaldson has been found dead with gunshot wounds in the Glenties area of Donegal.I wonder who did that.Just confirmed as murder.

All weapons beyond use..........................................................................................................

Two questions

1) Why was he cut loose by his handlers in MI6/FRU/14 Det?

2) Why did it take PIRA so long to slot him? Admittedly he was in hiding in what ammounted to a shed but there was a period of time before he went on the run when he was still in NI and PIRA knew where he was. Why didn't they take the opportunity then?

All very strange

And is anyone surprised?

No one likes a spy, even those he has spied for,much less those he betrayed.

His choice, his reward
Nuff said

Greengrass said:
frenchperson said:
Now now, don't jump to conclusions
Yeah the round might have been left on a table he tripped and head butted so hard it went all the way in.
Err - yes. I do agree that somebody shot him! 'Who shot him?' was my point, not 'Was he shot?'

Ian Paisley is on C4 news now speculating on who did it - shall we leave it to him?

frenchperson said:
Greengrass said:
frenchperson said:
Now now, don't jump to conclusions
Yeah the round might have been left on a table he tripped and head butted so hard it went all the way in.
Err - yes. I do agree that somebody shot him! 'Who shot him?' was my point, not 'Was he shot?'

Ian Paisley is on C4 news now speculating on who did it - shall we leave it to him?
While it would be fun to speculate that ian paisley shot him sadly its unlikely to be true. I realise what you said and my response was a sarcastic suggestion of what the Governments suggestion may be as its could not possible be those peace loving rogues the ira.

cpunk

LE
frenchperson said:
Why let Paisley have all the fun? Here is my list of possible suspects and motives:

Freddie Scappaticci - jealousy

The Pope - hates splitters

Kate Moss - drug induced violent rage

Johnny Adair - needs the practice

Gordon Brown - trying to undermine Blair's Ulster 'strategy'

Any more suggestions from Arrseland?

Latest Threads