Denmark's 'naked lady' TV show causes furore

Discussion in 'The NAAFI Bar' started by miracle, May 30, 2013.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Grumblegrunt

Grumblegrunt LE Book Reviewer

the brit version would have to be broadcast wide screen

anyway doesnt dr christian have the format sewn up? him and dr totty are the simon cowel and amanda wassit of grotty totty.

• Like Like x 5
  2. Is this similar to the furore that this show caused last week and was highlighted on Arrse?

3. No, different episode ;-)

4. Correct no bollocks, only naked ladies.

• Like Like x 1
  5. Dr Christian bats for the otherside allegedly, and Dr Pixie could examine me

[​IMG]

6. I really cant see the problem.

7. I bet the sales of Kleenex to 14 year olds goes through the roof.

8. Grumblegrunt

it would explain his obsession with being buff then, not that it would bother me as long as he bought the drinks and didn't expect me to put out or offer my prostate for examination..

9. I'll bet the call-outs to repaint 14 year- old's ceilings goes through the roof as well.....

10. Looks like a young William Hague and a piratey George Melly doing the critiques!

11. BuggerAll

BuggerAll LE Reviewer Book Reviewer

He's a doctor. FFS If I thought there was even the remotest chance that had a prostate problem he'd be as welcome as any other doctor to check it out.

I do have problem with taking seriously a doctor called Pixie but of I thought I was I'll....

Posted from the ARRSE Mobile app (iOS or Android)

12. Grumblegrunt

^yeah but they aren't meant to enjoy it even if they do take their job home with them.