Army Rumour Service

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Denmark to make bestiality illegal.....

"Denmark is planning to banish bestiality, following the recent examples of Germany and Norway, said the country’s food and agriculture minister. The bill was long-awaited both inside the country and abroad.

“I have decided that we should ban sex with animals. That is happening for numerous reasons. The most important is that in the vast majority of cases it is an attack against the animals,” the food and agriculture minister, Dan Jørgensen, told Ekstra Bladet, a Danish tabloid.

According to Jørgensen, one of the factors that prompted his decision was the damage done to his country’s reputation which laws still allow sex between humans and animals.

“And under all circumstances, any doubts about it should go to the animals’ benefit,” he said. “They naturally cannot say no to going along with it. Therefore, it should be banned.”

Seventy-six percent of the Danish population support banning sex with animals, according to a recent poll, carried out by Gallup.

The bill, which also requires changes in the country’s welfare animal laws, will be introduced by the Danish government in 2015.

The absence of a law on bestiality led to a growth in animal sex tourism industry in the country". (RT News (Russia Today)

There will be quite a few farmers who will ahve to diversify their income somehwat..... I often wondered why Danish Bacon sometimes tasted a bit funny...... lol

"Denmark is planning to banish bestiality, following the recent examples of Germany and Norway, said the country’s food and agriculture minister. The bill was long-awaited both inside the country and abroad.

“I have decided that we should ban sex with animals. That is happening for numerous reasons. The most important is that in the vast majority of cases it is an attack against the animals,” the food and agriculture minister, Dan Jørgensen, told Ekstra Bladet, a Danish tabloid.

According to Jørgensen, one of the factors that prompted his decision was the damage done to his country’s reputation which laws still allow sex between humans and animals.

“And under all circumstances, any doubts about it should go to the animals’ benefit,” he said. “They naturally cannot say no to going along with it. Therefore, it should be banned.”

Seventy-six percent of the Danish population support banning sex with animals, according to a recent poll, carried out by Gallup.

The bill, which also requires changes in the country’s welfare animal laws, will be introduced by the Danish government in 2015.

The absence of a law on bestiality led to a growth in animal sex tourism industry in the country". (RT News (Russia Today)

There will be quite a few farmers who will ahve to diversify their income somehwat..... I often wondered why Danish Bacon sometimes tasted a bit funny...... lol

My bold... a bit too salty perhaps :)

The Danes are just fcukin animals.

Whats the problem, bet there are many on here that have porked a dog or two! Maybe even sober!

Whats the problem, bet there are many on here that have porked a dog or two! Maybe even sober!
I went to a meeting of the RE Asoc on Wednesday, and having got the usuall bollix out of the way we were having a few jars when one of the group of about 20 said
"RIGHT who belive's in ghosts"?
half the group put their hands up
"who's seen a ghost"
five put their hands up
"who's had sex with a ghost"
I put my hand up
are not ghost' supposed to be vapourous what was it like,
Ghosts says I incredulous , I thought you said Goat's

I went to a meeting of the RE Asoc on Wednesday, and having got the usuall bollix out of the way we were having a few jars when one of the group of about 20 said
"who's seen a ghost"
five put their hands up
I put my hand up

The old ones are the best.........

No they fuckingaren't.

Block Damages

Old-Salt
"who's seen a ghost"
five put their hands up
I put my hand up

What were you doing at a RE Asoc meeting if you served in a Welsh regiment?

Thin ice there mate I was in the Afganistan Goataliers 2 nd Regt , Bit like 3 Para mortars but with Wellies and fcuk all to do with the Welsh highland Goataliers and plimsolls

Latest Threads