Army Rumour Service

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Denmark orders ALL Minks to be put down over Covid Fears

(Translated)

All Danish mink must be killed.

This is what Prime Minister Mette Frederiksen (S) says at a press conference and calls it an "extremely serious situation".

- The virus is mutated in mink, and the mutated virus has spread to humans.

It could be a bomb during an upcoming coronavirus vaccine.

- The mutated virus among mink may involve the risk that the upcoming vaccine will not work as it should, says the Prime Minister.

Breeding animals must also be killed
According to the Danish Veterinary and Food Administration, 1,137 mink herds have been registered in Denmark, where there are approximately 12 million mink.

It will not be possible for the mink breeders to keep individual animals so that breeding can continue again at a later date.

- Even the keeping of a small amount of breeding animals will constitute a risk, says Minister of Food, Agriculture and Fisheries Mogens Jensen (S).

Wow.

The reaction of the animal liberation people is going to be interesting. How long ago was it that they raided all the mink farms and released the stock to the outside world? An act against fur coats, as I recall.

If the UK make a similar decision @ugly is going to be kept busy....

Wow.

The reaction of the animal liberation people is going to be interesting. How long ago was it that they raided all the mink farms and released the stock to the outside world? An act against fur coats, as I recall.

If the UK make a similar decision @ugly is going to be kept busy....
And all the mink became good citizens

I wonder what the Independent Greens will make of all this then?
Coming in the same week that state work canteens had to have two meat-free days per week by order of the government.
That lasted exactly a week before it was reversed.
Full story here:-

Mink, it's a €1.5 billion export market for the Danes, they have 30% of the world market so this is going to hurt if it goes ahead.
(But there has also been mention of MRSA being found in Danish mink farms in the past)

philc

LE
How will it effect Brexit, will we be able to export to fill the gap, will are mink be also infected, or are all Mink wearers mentalists.

Pity our government doesn't issue a similar edict for the vicious little bastids that are roaming our countryside killing our native wildlife. No doubt Chris ***kin Packham will be jumping on his high horse seeking to protect them.

I wonder what the Independent Greens will make of all this then?
Coming in the same week that state work canteens had to have two meat-free days per week by order of the government.
That lasted exactly a week before it was reversed.
Full story here:-

Mink, it's a €1.5 billion export market for the Danes, they have 30% of the world market so this is going to hurt if it goes ahead.
(But there has also been mention of MRSA being found in Danish mink farms in the past)

Seriously € 1.5 Billion ? ( genuine question )

Time to bring that kind of industry back to UK.
A beautiful woman, naked excepting the expensive genuine fur coat she is rapturously covering her 'modesty' with is a Joy to behold.

I've seen it in the films

aardvark64

War Hero
More like a mink fur-lough

theoriginalphantom

MIA
Book Reviewer
So,
Danish wummin' will be all fur coats & nae knickers.

(Taxi...:oops:)

The Macc Lads did a song about her

and it's not safe for work, home, or anywhere

and I'm not putting a link in to "Lady Muck" google it for yourselves

Perhaps they should use smallpox-infected blankets?

The Macc Lads did a song about her

and it's not safe for work, home, or anywhere

and I'm not putting a link in to "Lady Muck" google it for yourselves
Haven't heard that one but let me take a wild guess as to what she likes to do...

theoriginalphantom

MIA
Book Reviewer
Haven't heard that one but let me take a wild guess as to what she likes to do...

"Well, it weren't her real name, but it rhymed with .... "

and

You can use her **** for purfume and her pubes for dental floss
And her **** would make good perfume because she's so ******* posh"

The Animal Lib raids to release mink from farms on the south coast of the UK decimated all smaller species, a real bad tactical move. But, we are indigenous to Scandinavia and fit in well there. WTF are artists going to do for paintbrushes from our fur after this?

Misseur le Mink.

I made a mink into a furrey cloud only yesterday. T'aint going nowhere near my wife's chickens.

Beautiful creatures though. I once observed a mother playing with a young mink on a foot stick across a stream. It cared and enjoyed the playfulness more than any pramface I've seen.