Denison smock

Discussion in 'Military Clothing & Boots' started by snowfalcon, Mar 27, 2011.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Hi all, am on the lookout for a denison smock, I know they are going for ridiculous prices and am willing to pay a fair price for an original but do not have a bottomless bucket. Thanks anyway lads and Lasses:

2. are they??? Igot one from a car boot only cost a few quid , almost brand new

3. Same here. I picked up a half zip 1944 stamped one in a large size for £3. It was still in the wrapper. I ripped it up and used it for polishing rags.
    • Like Like x 1
  4. X59

X59 LE

5A you're a **** !

Made oi laff, that.
  5. WW2 replicas - £150.00
    Epic Militaria > WWII British Uniforms
  6. Wish I had kept mine... I had one on issue. V comfortable and useful garment.
  7. Either they don't know the market rate, or that was in about 1971 :-D

I've not seen a Denison smock of any vintage on an Army Surplus store shelf in about 20 yrs.
  8. Its a replica for a start and some tit had put wool cuffs on it rather badly but apart from that it was quite good condition (this was last year) I think they may have made a small error on the price so I got it and ran its a bit small for me but thats nothing starving myself for a bit wont cure (as I is a bit of a porker)
  9. Ask Prince Charles for his one. The ****** doesn't deserve to wear it anyway.
  10. Porridge_gun

Porridge_gun LE Good Egg (charities)

You are his pawn and b1tch mate.

It will be his crown on your badge soon enough :D
  11. When Charlie becomes King he may decide to adopt the 'Tudor crown' which the last king adopted. Lizzy went for the 'St Edwards crown'. Charlie may do the same.

FORMER_FYRDMAN LE Book Reviewer

I had one once but, as soon as I put it on, I ran out of food and ammunition and was forced to surrender. You're better off wearing an Ann Summers special with a sign saying ' shag me'; the result will be the same but at least you'll get paid.
    • Like Like x 1
  13. Yep. Let's slag off the WWII vets. Were you there? What was it like?