Denison smock

Hi all, am on the lookout for a denison smock, I know they are going for ridiculous prices and am willing to pay a fair price for an original but do not have a bottomless bucket. Thanks anyway lads and Lasses:

Hi all, am on the lookout for a denison smock, I know they are going for ridiculous prices and am willing to pay a fair price for an original but do not have a bottomless bucket. Thanks anyway lads and Lasses:

are they??? Igot one from a car boot only cost a few quid , almost brand new

Cheers
B_T

Same here. I picked up a half zip 1944 stamped one in a large size for £3. It was still in the wrapper. I ripped it up and used it for polishing rags.

Same here. I picked up a half zip 1944 stamped one in a large size for £3. It was still in the wrapper. I ripped it up and used it for polishing rags.
5A you're a **** !

Made oi laff, that.

Either they don't know the market rate, or that was in about 1971 :-D

I've not seen a Denison smock of any vintage on an Army Surplus store shelf in about 20 yrs.
Its a replica for a start and some tit had put wool cuffs on it rather badly but apart from that it was quite good condition (this was last year) I think they may have made a small error on the price so I got it and ran its a bit small for me but thats nothing starving myself for a bit wont cure (as I is a bit of a porker)

FORMER_FYRDMAN

LE
Book Reviewer
I had one once but, as soon as I put it on, I ran out of food and ammunition and was forced to surrender. You're better off wearing an Ann Summers special with a sign saying ' shag me'; the result will be the same but at least you'll get paid.

Fallschimjager he was probably Gds Armd late for the party as usual.

I had one once but, as soon as I put it on, I ran out of food and ammunition and was forced to surrender. You're better off wearing an Ann Summers special with a sign saying ' shag me'; the result will be the same but at least you'll get paid.
Now that's ******* quality Para baiting, really top drawer, well done Sir!

FORMER_FYRDMAN

LE
Book Reviewer
Yep. Let's slag off the WWII vets. Were you there? What was it like?

Not like you to bite so hard and fast - actually, following the recent reorg, my capbadge is one that got anihilated covering the extraction from Arnhem - but that's to their credit not mine and it's theirs to bitch about, or otherwise, which they never would.

M

Mark The Convict

I had a Denison smock, but when I put it on, it turned me into a walt with a rotting foot and two legs. It made me grow a Blue Oyster tache and smoke a pipe, it was horrible.

FORMER_FYRDMAN

LE
Book Reviewer
Now that's ******* quality Para baiting, really top drawer, well done Sir!

Communist scum though you be, thank you.