Denied pay, promotion and injury aid

The_Duke

LE
There is a lot of anecdotal in there, and having been sat on the other side of these sorts of problems it is rarely black and white.

You don’t promote because of a course, you promote via a grading and subsequent promotion board. It is a shame that people appear to have promised things outside of their control, but if you didn’t score well enough on the various boards on all other aspects, the course doesn’t matter.

Promotion courses are prioritised for those who intend to stay in the unit, and are a luxury if spaces allow for those who have stated they intend to leave.

It will all come down to the paperwork. If their records are well kept and they have followed the correct procedures, you won’t succeed. If they have not followed the correct procedures - or can’t demonstrate it - you stand a chance.

Last edited:
@zackit

You have given sufficient information here to enable your unit, should they so choose, to identify you.

If you think that might not lead to the best outcome from you, maybe remove some of the more unique events such as your injury.

There is a lot of anecdotal in there, and having been sat on the other side of these sorts of problems it is rarely black and white.

You don’t promote because of a course, you promote via a grading and subsequent promotion board. It is a shame that people appear to have promised things outside of their control, but if you didn’t score well enough on the various boards on all other aspects, the course doesn’t matter.

Promotion courses are prioritised for those who intend to stay in the unit, and are a luxury if spaces allow for those who have stated they intend to leave.

It will all come down to the paperwork. If their records are well kept and they have followed the correct procedures, you won’t succeed. If they have not followed the correct procedures - or can’t demonstrate it - you stand a chance.
Brilliant reply to one word.. Editing
Screenshot_20220405-193835-492.png

If you'd got here earlier, with an up to date and measured reply, instead of gobbing off and making yourself look foolish, you would have seen the OP's very detailed request for help before it was removed.
I did try to delete it but couldn't for some reason. I also gave Duke a like because I knew he gave a sound bit of advice, even if I didn't know what to.

I did try to delete it but couldn't for some reason. I also gave Duke a like because I knew he gave a sound bit of advice, even if I didn't know what to.
Still can't delete it, can you do it, pretty please?
@Arte_et_Marte

Thank you for this. They have not followed the correct procedures which i have evidence off and have raised. My question is whether there are other paths for me to pursue or whether this current path is the best course of action?

I'm growing increasingly frustrated with how i'm being treated and believe that its only a matter of time before they attempt some more serious given how the nature of my SC involves legality aspects/employment law and i'm accusing the CoC of incompetence and professional negligence. I think this is a clear sign of bullying as no others go through this.

The_Duke

LE
Thank you for this. They have not followed the correct procedures which i have evidence off and have raised. My question is whether there are other paths for me to pursue or whether this current path is the best course of action?

I'm growing increasingly frustrated with how i'm being treated and believe that its only a matter of time before they attempt some more serious given how the nature of my SC involves legality aspects/employment law and i'm accusing the CoC of incompetence and professional negligence. I think this is a clear sign of bullying as no others go through this.
You have started the SC process, which is the correct first step.

Let it run.

Old Stab

LE
Book Reviewer

Listen to The Duke.
He is rather clued up on stuff like this, and will give good advice.

Good luck with things.

Bubbles_Barker

LE
Book Reviewer
You have started the SC process, which is the correct first step.

Let it run.
I could not agree more with this advice.

Rightly or wrongly, talking on a public forum about how you are somehow being ‘oppressed’ by your unit will not do you any good, neither will talking about your ‘contacts’ at Army HQ.

Latest Threads