Demonstrators pelt Hoon with eggs

Discussion in 'Current Affairs, News and Analysis' started by IT_Rogue, Feb 4, 2005.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: OUTSTANDING! :lol: :lol: :lol:
  2. ViroBono

ViroBono LE Moderator

Huzzah! :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Hunting Hoons with eggs is not yet illegal, clearly.
  3. :D :D :D : :D :D :D :D :D :D :D : :D :D :D :D :D :D :D : :D :D :D :D :D :D :D : :D :D :D :D :D :D :D : :D :D :D :D :D :D :D : :D :D :D :D :D :D :D : :D :D :D :D :D :D :D : :D :D :D :D :D :D :D : :D :D :D :D :D :D :D : :D :D :D :D :D :D :D : :D :D :D :D :D :D :D : :D :D :D :D :D :D :D : :D :D :D :D :D :D :D : :D :D :D :D :D :D :D : :D :D :D :D :D :D :D : :D :D :D :D :D :D :D : :D :D :D :D :D :D :D : :D :D :D :D :D :D :D : :D :D :D :D :D :D :D : :D :D :D :D :D :D :D : :D :D :D :D :D :D :D : :D :D :D :D :D :D :D : :D :D :D :D :D :D :D : :D :D :D :D :D :D :D : :D :D :D :D :D :D :D : :D :D :D :D :D :D :D : :D :D :D :D :D :D :D : :D :D :D :D :D :D :D : :D :D :D :D :D :D :D : :D :D :D :D

Perhaps they are after a bounty? :twisted:
  4. Tee hee hee!
  5. Oustanding op. What a pity we didn't get involved as well!! :D
  6. I wouldnt have just thrown an egg at TCH, I would have lobbed a frozen chicken at the useless oxygen thief, cnut.
  7. I initially misread what the spokesman said and thought it said understandable (which would have made a lot more sense!)

As for no one being arrested that sounds like a loud clear message from the police to me
  8. Don't see all that much disapprovement for the story amongst contributors! Can't understand that!

Perhaps the egger could be given an MIA and an electronic round of applause from us all!
  9. As am I.

Surely rocks or the spikey thing off the end of a medieval mace would have been far more effective and welcomed by the majority.
  10. In theory, I'm all for reasoned argument, but your politician counts on his fingers, so I'm actually all for kicking them in the arrse - it's the only language they understand.
  11. I just heard this on the radio in the car on the way home :D

As soon as i heard 'Hoon' and 'pelted with eggs' i immediately thought ARRSE 8O :D :D :D :D

Then found out it was the anti-hunting ban group who did the good deed.

Shame on us for letting a bunch of hariy arrsed farmers get to him first :p

Good show.

12. What are the goverment doing hiring fools like him, the public hate him and the military hate him even more.

"We must reduce the size of our forces so we can deal with this new type of threat"
  13. Just a pity it wasn't hard boiled ostrich eggs :twisted:
  14. Reckon it's a pity that it wasn't Prescott that shied the eggs - would have been great to watch the fight!!! :lol: :lol: :lol: