Demonstrators pelt Hoon with eggs

Demonstrators pelt Hoon with eggs

Defence Secretary Geoff Hoon has been pelted with eggs by demonstrators during a visit to East Yorkshire.
Mr Hoon arrived at the Toll Gavel Methodist Church in Beverley on a visit to support the Labour Party's parliamentary candidate George McManus.

Pro-hunt demonstrators had gathered outside the church to protest about the pending introduction of laws banning hunting with dogs.

Mr Hoon said he was "extremely disappointed" by the action.

Humberside Police force said some of its officers were pushed to the ground.

A spokesman said the actions of pro-hunting supporters was "unacceptable".

No-one has been arrested.
Oustanding op. What a pity we didn't get involved as well!! :D

I wouldnt have just thrown an egg at TCH, I would have lobbed a frozen chicken at the useless oxygen thief, cnut.

I initially misread what the spokesman said and thought it said understandable (which would have made a lot more sense!)

:lol:

As for no one being arrested that sounds like a loud clear message from the police to me

Don't see all that much disapprovement for the story amongst contributors! Can't understand that!

Perhaps the egger could be given an MIA and an electronic round of applause from us all!

In theory, I'm all for reasoned argument, but your politician counts on his fingers, so I'm actually all for kicking them in the arrse - it's the only language they understand.

I just heard this on the radio in the car on the way home :D

As soon as i heard 'Hoon' and 'pelted with eggs' i immediately thought ARRSE 8O :D :D :D :D

Then found out it was the anti-hunting ban group who did the good deed.

Shame on us for letting a bunch of hariy arrsed farmers get to him first :p

Good show.

A_S

What are the goverment doing hiring fools like him, the public hate him and the military hate him even more.

BRING BACK THATCHER AND CO.!

"We must reduce the size of our forces so we can deal with this new type of threat"
:?

Agent_Smith said:
Shame on us for letting a bunch of hariy arrsed farmers get to him first :p
Indeed. We'd have removed the pins before throwing the eggs...

Still, as the Grand Charlatan and the Cabinet of Shame start grandstanding before the election there'll be lots more opportunities.

OPERATION: Pelt the ****(TCH) anyone??? :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

As long as the eggs dented his delusional sense of his own self-importance, mission accomplished. Good on Humberside's finest. Good to see the Nelson touch remains alive and well among the men in blue suits. :wink:

they should get a lifetimes member ship to ARRSE for such a daring "well there were 40 of them and about 6 rozzers) and well planed raid :twisted:

Latest Threads