Democratic Football Lads Alliance... EDL in footie tops?

Yeah, you can’t buy stolen or knock-off copies of clothing.
Stolen maybe, but wearing snidey goods is frowned upon.

Stolen maybe, but wearing snidey goods is frowned upon.
Not only the fact that no self respecting football hooligan would ever wear snide gear, but fake designer clothing is relatively easy to spot. The whole sub-culture of football violence is all about; which firm is the hardest. And who are the better dressed.

Not only the fact that no self respecting football hooligan would ever wear snide gear, but fake designer clothing is relatively easy to spot. The whole sub-culture of football violence is all about; which firm is the hardest. And who are the better dressed.
I know that, its clear several people on this thread have never attended a proper football match in their lives.

Joker62

ADC
Book Reviewer
And another thing. I now live in London and the weather In Saturday was unseasonably warm. So why did so many of those protesting feel the need for balaclavas? Presumably their mums were worried they’d catch something like the Islam or summit.

Perhaps they also missed the unintentional irony of declaring streets like Park Lane as ‘our streets’ when they’re largely owned with Arabic or (dodgy) Russian money.
All Antifa or SUTR (Stand Up To Racism), afraid of showing their faces in case they get recognised.

Joker62

ADC
Book Reviewer
And why would anyone want to?
Perhaps, not everyone is an up their own arse snob. I've been on a couple of DFLA marches and I'm not even a football supporter (or a lad come to think of it), it's not all jackboots, nazi uniforms and seig heil, there's a great sense of camaradarie with the crews of major UK football teams (apart from Celtic who seem to support Antifa for some unknown reason) who, on any other Saturday would be beating the shite out of each other, come together to stand for a common cause. Ok, TR is a supporter of the DFLA, but he's not and never has been a spokesman (despite what you read in the media). Look carefully at the make up of any DFLA march, it has an array of skin colours so, as an organisation, can't be construed as racist, it has black, Muslim and Sikh speakers on each march.

Latest Threads