Democratic Football Lads Alliance... EDL in footie tops?

Most football hooligans are not mindless idiots.

Take a look at how expensive their clothing is........ a Stone Island jacket for example, this will give you an idea of the kind of jobs they must have just to afford the uniform for their hobby. Add in tickets for games and travel.
No. No. Don't spoil it for them. Let them all think that a group of football hooligans would come together all wearing matching black outfits. Meanwhile in the real world...

However nuanced and reasonable your argument may be as long as you attract the sort of person that is happy to be seen throwing his right arm up people will write you off as idiots.

5019730-6272589-image-a-88_1539445721626.jpg

I am going to set up the Democratic Badminton Lads Alliance and we are going to protest about stuff, loudly, anyone can join but you must dress nice ok?

Harsh, but fair.

Well with a group name like that appeal was only ever going to travel in one direction, this not being towards the cerebral thinker, philosopher, grand statesman types.

I don't suppose in amongst the not so stylish clothing to be seen there will be many Gandhi or Mandela t-shirts will there? Still, I bet they have a dream...

Most football hooligans are not mindless idiots.

Take a look at how expensive their clothing is........ a Stone Island jacket for example, this will give you an idea of the kind of jobs they must have just to afford the uniform for their hobby. Add in tickets for games and travel.
Yeah, you can’t buy stolen or knock-off copies of clothing.

An example of more resentment at the direction the country is travelling, further examples are found in other EU countries, the USA and Australia. Its like the establishment are goading the majority to see how far they can push.

I heard about that on LBC this morning. I had arrived at work by the time the phone in started, so missed it all.

I wonder if Antifa will protest outside the West Ham v Spurs match this weekend. Anybody refusing to do so can hand in their patches.

Latest Threads