Dem card fingies

Discussion in 'The NAAFI Bar' started by Random_Task, Nov 15, 2005.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Ladies,Gents,

Recall that someone on this board mentioned being 'issued' with a warning card for US forces serving/training alongside Brits, along the lines of 'don't drink with them,don't fight with them'.

If anyone's got a scanned copy,that they could post/or PM I'd be very grateful, as I've got more Americans in this office than I know what to do with,and to be honest, I would enjoy winding them up a bit more.

Have tried Sir Jimmy Saville,but he's not responded, so arrsers, you're my last hope!

Ta muchly,

2. J_D

J_D LE

Sorry, if I did I would of lost it some where in the Med/Gulf sea, or Germany.

Try Matelote he may help you.
  3. I allways thought it was an urban myth
  4. These cards are a complete and utter myth. I believe this one stems from WW2 when US forces probably where briefed on how to act around brits. I brought this subject up with a USN S/R last year, who was able to categorically deny the existence of such cards.

Notwithstanding the above, I am fully prepared to be proved wrong when somebody scans one and displays it on this site.
  5. That may be the case, but can't someone just make one up, I mean if that 'div from the face party walt thread can convince us all he's 'ard as nails para, then surely you beauties can cook up a dodgy card?!