• ARRSE have partnered with Armadillo Merino to bring you an ARRSE exclusive, generous discount offer on their full price range.
    To keep you warm with the best of Merino gear, visit www.armadillomerino.co.uk and use the code: NEWARRSE40 at the checkout to get 40% off!
    This superb deal has been generously offered to us by Armadillo Merino and is valid until midnight on the the 28th of February.

Dem card fingies

Ladies,Gents,

Recall that someone on this board mentioned being 'issued' with a warning card for US forces serving/training alongside Brits, along the lines of 'don't drink with them,don't fight with them'.

If anyone's got a scanned copy,that they could post/or PM I'd be very grateful, as I've got more Americans in this office than I know what to do with,and to be honest, I would enjoy winding them up a bit more.

Have tried Sir Jimmy Saville,but he's not responded, so arrsers, you're my last hope!

Ta muchly,

RT

These cards are a complete and utter myth. I believe this one stems from WW2 when US forces probably where briefed on how to act around brits. I brought this subject up with a USN S/R last year, who was able to categorically deny the existence of such cards.

Notwithstanding the above, I am fully prepared to be proved wrong when somebody scans one and displays it on this site.

clanky said:
These cards are a complete and utter myth. I believe this one stems from WW2 when US forces probably where briefed on how to act around brits. I brought this subject up with a USN S/R last year, who was able to categorically deny the existence of such cards.

Notwithstanding the above, I am fully prepared to be proved wrong when somebody scans one and displays it on this site.
That may be the case, but can't someone just make one up, I mean if that 'div from the face party walt thread can convince us all he's 'ard as nails para, then surely you beauties can cook up a dodgy card?!

Latest Threads